Check your account email address ×

Never Trumpers!!

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

But is she wrong? Ya piece of fuck??:lol2:

Don't mind Jimmy Durantski, he's a fukkin troll. The slut had me laying out ropes around barbell weights in my garage, to prove the difference in lug height ratio change. He's a piece of troll-shit, but he's an irritating bitch too.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Don't mind Jimmy Durantski, he's a fukkin troll. The slut had me laying out ropes around barbell weights in my garage, to prove the difference in lug height ratio change. He's a piece of troll-shit, but he's an irritating bitch too.  

And with all your fake madness you still lost the bet and then welched on the payment.  Pathetic piece of fuck you are.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

And with all your fake madness you still lost the bet and then welched on the payment.  Pathetic piece of fuck you are.

Don't think you're fooling anybody here. They all know you're scared shitless of me, and will NEVAH take the TNW CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think you're fooling anybody here. They all know you're scared shitless of me, and will NEVAH take the TNW CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!

You don’t pay your bets....nobody gives a fuck what you say 

Just now, f7ben said:

You don’t pay your bets....nobody gives a fuck what you say 

You lost fucktard. Now go buy another stupid 25 year old boat, and sell it the next week, you stupid fuck. 

Hey what about those big motors? Wasn't some big engine builder supposed to do them over for ya'?

Or did ya' sell them too? 

How much have you made selling lumber?  

How about your MEAT BUSINESS? LMMFAO!! 

Hey Badger is in the MEAT BUSINESS too!! Only difference between you two is he's a millionaire, and the only meat you got is the one you beat every night!!!  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You lost fucktard. Now go buy another stupid 25 year old boat, and sell it the next week, you stupid fuck. 

Hey what about those big motors? Wasn't some big engine builder supposed to do them over for ya'?

Or did ya' sell them too? 

How much have you made selling lumber?  

How about your MEAT BUSINESS? LMMFAO!! 

Hey Badger is in the MEAT BUSINESS too!! Only difference between you two is he's a millionaire, and the only meat you got is the one you beat every night!!!  

No you lost.

At least he bought a boat.

Badger runs a hot dog stand.

LMAO!!! I think the BADGE is loaded!!  :lol2:   

And you have a broken piece of shit boat you can't figure out how to put gas in.  Vicariously living through others who don't even like you is a hilarious move for a pathetic washed up never been anything fat guy 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

And you have a broken piece of shit boat you can't figure out how to put gas in.  Vicariously living through others who don't even like you is a hilarious move for a pathetic washed up never been anything fat guy 

I NEVAH claimed I was anything big. The only thing I claimed was a " TNW CHALLENGE " to you!! 

So far, you have FAILED, and CHOKED. 

Prove me wrong. 

I NEVAH claimed I was anything big. The only thing I claimed was a " TNW CHALLENGE " to you!! 

Prove me wrong. 

You lost a bet and welched....you are a welching little faggot 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

What difference does it make,,,rich or poor,,he's still Grimace.

He seems like a pretty decent guy to me. What's up?  :dunno:  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You lost a bet and welched....you are a welching little faggot 

STFU, you broken record. Anytime you wanna get this done, let me know.

I know I'll never hear from ya' though, 'cause you're a scrawny-assed pussy. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Prove me wrong. 

You can't even front the challenge money after claiming you made enough to buy a fountain in a day.  You can't prove shit other than the fact you welch on bets, run like a bitch and live with your in-laws who don't even like you

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you broken record. Anytime you wanna get this done, let me know.

I know I'll never hear from ya' though, 'cause you're a scrawny-assed pussy. 

It is simple.  Write a check.  You lost.  Your whole point was stupid like everything you say.  Most laughed at on FS.  Rofl.

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why did I open this thread? 

Fuck you get your ass back in here Mainecat and tell us more about how great of a job the democrat's are doing for this country.  

Thrown Out GIFs | Tenor

I love it, badger takin' care of business. 

Too many people just hate trump, without realizing that he is NOT the Washington DC swamp

The swamp loves people that believe he didnt keep promises.  All the while they are the ones that stopped trump from doing anything.

Get your fucking head out of your ass.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I love it, badger takin' care of business. 

Too many people just hate trump, without realizing that he is NOT the Washington DC swamp.

:lol: yah...he’s not the swamp. He just kept them all power and did everything they wanted 

fucking retard ass moron