Check your account email address ×

Just how fucking stupid would you have to be

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, f7ben said:

This is a new level of retard 

9B0B2181-1D31-4517-8B3B-1A4C6AD61EDE.png

Well not sure about 80% but its significant and yes 2020 was under Trump however lets keep in mind the Fed is a "private" institution. :lol:  

https://news.bitcoin.com/9-trillion-in-stimulus-injections-the-feds-2020-pump-eclipses-two-centuries-of-usd-creation/

Since September 2019, research shows the Federal Reserve has pumped over $9 trillion to primary dealers by leveraging enormous emergency repo operations. A recently published investigative report shows the U.S. central bank submits the daily loan tally, but the Fed will not provide the public with information concerning the recipients. Estimates say, in 2020 alone, the U.S. has created 22% of all the USD issued since the birth of the nation.

The U.S. Federal Reserve has printed massive amounts of funds in 2020 and bailed out Wall Street’s special interests during the last seven months. On October 3, 2020, Redditors from the subreddit r/btc shared a video called “Is Hyperinflation Coming?” and discussed how the U.S. central bank has created 22% of all the USD ever printed this year alone.

print-1024x378.jpg

Edited by Highmark

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

To think 80% of all US dollars were printed under Biden 

Badger fucking stupid

Thats how stupid 

Badger gave you the butthurts, you must be pretty bored to start a thread about it. I'll bet Badger is flattered.:lmao:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well not sure about 80% but its significant and yes 2020 was under Trump however lets keep in mind the Fed is a "private" institution. :lol:  

https://news.bitcoin.com/9-trillion-in-stimulus-injections-the-feds-2020-pump-eclipses-two-centuries-of-usd-creation/

Since September 2019, research shows the Federal Reserve has pumped over $9 trillion to primary dealers by leveraging enormous emergency repo operations. A recently published investigative report shows the U.S. central bank submits the daily loan tally, but the Fed will not provide the public with information concerning the recipients. Estimates say, in 2020 alone, the U.S. has created 22% of all the USD issued since the birth of the nation.

The U.S. Federal Reserve has printed massive amounts of funds in 2020 and bailed out Wall Street’s special interests during the last seven months. On October 3, 2020, Redditors from the subreddit r/btc shared a video called “Is Hyperinflation Coming?” and discussed how the U.S. central bank has created 22% of all the USD ever printed this year alone.

print-1024x378.jpg

80% of all money was printed in the 22 months prior to last December and the majority of that money was printed under Trump

You’d have to be about the dumbest fuck in the world to claim it was all printed under Biden. Then the ducking retard posts a bunch of unrelated bullshit trying to cover for himself and slinks away without acknowledging how fucking blatantly retarded and wrong he was. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

80% of all money was printed in the 22 months prior to last December and the majority of that money was printed under Trump

You’d have to be about the dumbest fuck in the world to claim it was all printed under Biden. Then the ducking retard posts a bunch of unrelated bullshit trying to cover for himself and slinks away without acknowledging how fucking blatantly retarded and wrong he was. 

COVID was a complete fuckup.   Our debt/money creation was not great prior but as a comparison to our GDP it wasn't going to take us down in the near future.   What happened under COVID just might.  We gave out too much money but choices were limited when states/counties and local govt's were freaking out shutting things down.  And yet no real attempt to get to the bottom and hold accountable of the virus with China.  Lets face it 2020 was a complete clusterfuck with COVID and the election.   Likely the most damaging year to our country in its history both economically and liberty wise. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

COVID was a complete fuckup.   Our debt/money creation was not great prior but as a comparison to our GDP it wasn't going to take us down in the near future.   What happened under COVID just might.  We gave out too much money but choices were limited when states/counties and local govt's were freaking out shutting things down.  And yet no real attempt to get to the bottom and hold accountable of the virus with China.  Lets face it 2020 was a complete clusterfuck with COVID and the election.   Likely the most damaging year to our country in its history both economically and liberty wise. 

The money printing started began covid. The fed after injecting massive cash and slashing rates 6 months before covid. The asset purchases were all planned. It seems most of it was planned. 

Edited by f7ben

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone who cant read what is in front of them and interpret it for what it is deserves Joe Biden. They have similar cognitive abilities 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Anyone who cant read what is in front of them and interpret it for what it is deserves Joe Biden. They have similar cognitive abilities 

Well you can make a claim like that here and 90% of the forum nods their head in agreement despite the 100% irrefutable proof that it’s wrong being posted immediately the claim is made. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Well you can make a claim like that here and 90% of the forum nods their head in agreement despite the 100% irrefutable proof that it’s wrong being posted immediately the claim is made. 

Youre just so above it all. Being able to read and comprehend stuff. Fuck you

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The money printing started began covid. The fed after injecting massive cash and slashing rates 6 months before covid. The asset purchases were all planned. It seems most of it was planned. 

I do believe they were mistakenly following what the EU and other countries were doing.  I posted a few times on this that while understandable I did not agree with it.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I do believe they were mistakenly following what the EU and other countries were doing.  I posted a few times on this that while understandable I did not agree with it.

I don’t care what the excuse is. How is it possible we have someone so dumb they would claim that 100% of it happened under Biden???

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t care what the excuse is. How is it possible we have someone so dumb they would claim that 100% of it happened under Biden???

Lots of stupid things get said/posted on here and nobody is immune to that.  Some just get more worked up than others.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Lots of stupid things get said/posted on here and nobody is immune to that.  Some just get more worked up than others.  :lol:  

Well I didn’t get worked up until the moron tried to defend it and spammed the board with a bunch of unrelated fed bullshit and then slinked away. That type of retardation cannot go unchecked 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well I didn’t get worked up until the moron tried to defend it and spammed the board with a bunch of unrelated fed bullshit and then slinked away. That type of retardation cannot go unchecked 

He didnt learn anything either. Its like everybody has a learning disability LOL

1 minute ago, Anler said:

He didnt learn anything either. Its like everybody has a learning disability LOL

Then you get the woolies and the derpos white knighting for him and he’s off to the races on his next batch of retard cookies 

Just now, f7ben said:

Then you get the woolies and the derpos white knighting for him and he’s off to the races on his next batch of retard cookies 

Team Derp

Seems I remember f7 talking about how a tax moratorium would not help and we needed this COVID money.  Funny how that never seems to enter back in his fucked up mind.  Instead it is all about TRUMP and his spending.  Remember when I said if we didn't give Washington the money....  Damn I hate be right all the time.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Poor Beaver,,,, I mean @Badger** :lol: 

And THAT'S why you're needed around here :bc: 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Seems I remember f7 talking about how a tax moratorium would not help and we needed this COVID money.  Funny how that never seems to enter back in his fucked up mind.  Instead it is all about TRUMP and his spending.  Remember when I said if we didn't give Washington the money....  Damn I hate be right all the time.

You are a god damned retard. Stupid motherfucker. 

How in the fuck would a tax moratorium help people that were out of work you stupid ass faggot fucking piece of shit?

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Poor Beaver,,,, I mean @Badger** :lol: 

And THAT'S why you're needed around here :bc: 

I’m the disrupter ....I cannot handle retardation and I don’t have a team to root for. My only job is to call retards a retard when they are being retarded. To say I’m busy around here is an understatement 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

That was a pretty good troll job right there :lol: