Check your account email address ×

Far-Right One America News Is in Existential Crisis Amid Mass Exodus

• Platinum Contributing Member

That's alright.....Fox is #1 for a reason and the only credible source for information.  Only ones who got the Russia collusion conspiracy, laptop etc. Correct

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's alright.....Fox is #1 for a reason and the only credible source for information.  Only ones who got the Russia collusion conspiracy, laptop etc. Correct

“Credible”….yah…OK….🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Credible”….yah…OK….🤣🤣

Absolutely who is more credible?... and who has gotten it right most of the time?..... unlike your gullible self that falls for anything the MSM says

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Fox is doing a good job reporting the situation in Ukraine. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fox is doing a good job reporting the situation in Ukraine. 

Lol.... I don't know if you are being facetious or not ....but they actually are

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I come to the conclusion you just like to start shit with anyone.... Bring It on beotch:bigfinger:

That’s not true but I find almost all news outlets cable or otherwise to be lacking credibility. I used to be an avid Fox News watcher and I still like some of the anchors that have been there for awhile. MSNBC is enough to make me want to chuck my TV into the dumpster.🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol.... I don't know if you are being facetious or not ....but they actually are

I’m serious. Their website has had some really good in-depth reporting on the war. The BBC is the only news corp doing it better. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m serious. Their website has had some really good in-depth reporting on the war. The BBC is the only news corp doing it better. 

BBC is my go to on XM.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s not true but I find almost all news outlets cable or otherwise to be lacking credibility. I used to be an avid Fox News watcher and I still like some of the anchors that have been there for awhile. MSNBC is enough to make me want to chuck my TV into the dumpster.🤣🤣

Fair enough.....but I still think you like to get into it with other members but that's your persona on here and it's all good.:bc: I got no issues with you and you can let me have it every time and again

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah and the reporters have gotten really into the thick of things to the point where they've lost a couple and also suffered serious injuries.... 

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Fair enough.....but I still think you like to get into it with other members but that's your persona on here and it's all good.:bc: I got no issues with you and you can let me have it every time and again

Yeah and the reporters have gotten really into the thick of things to the point where they've lost a couple and also suffered serious injuries.... 

most news corps have lost reporters. 

Fox without question has its right leaning bias but its miles ahead of almost any of the major outlets when it comes to not interjecting blatantly biased propaganda.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fox without question has its right leaning bias but its miles ahead of almost any of the major outlets when it comes to not interjecting blatantly biased propaganda.  

:lol: 

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh jeeze

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh jeeze

No surprise right over your heads.   Not talking opinion based shows but the actual news reporting from the likes of Bret Baier, Neal Cavuto, Martha McCallum and John Roberts.   Yes they still lean right but nowhere near the bias that MSNBC or CNN throws out there.  

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We’ve seen what you see as credible for a couple years now…speaking of a feeb….

“We’ve”….you really think you’re

some sort of spokesperson and you can say whatever you like about my sources but at least I’m willing to listen to other viewpoints and different sources. You admitted that you’re not interested in anything other than what’s already in your head. 

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No surprise right over your heads.   Not talking opinion based shows but the actual news reporting from the likes of Bret Baier, Neal Cavuto, Martha McCallum and John Roberts.   Yes they still lean right but nowhere near the bias that MSNBC or CNN throws out there.  

My wife and I just got home from her MRI and Fox News is on….we just had the exact same discussion and I agree with you 100%.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yep, and guess which ones the Trumpers like best. 

None of those. :lol:

34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I voted for Trump both times and would support him again quite possibly unless there was a better candidate and I like all the anchors listed. I believe that they're probably the most "fair and balanced" on air today. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“We’ve”….you really think you’re

some sort of spokesperson and you can say whatever you like about my sources but at least I’m willing to listen to other viewpoints and different sources. You admitted that you’re not interested in anything other than what’s already in your head. 

:lol:  get over yourself.

52 minutes ago, SSFB said:

"Trumpers"

giphy.gif