Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

You'd have to provide some additional more concise detail for us to determine what you are talking about. Maybe you’re referencing long Covid?

Did you find where the one month of data came from? It’s not on the site she referenced. 

more dumb fuckery from you. Good bye

• Like 1

Making shit up because you hope it is right is absurd....and this holds for people who are pre-determined on any side of the equation.  Just is super sad that Lloyd is so quick to just accept whatever is posted that helps his flock feel good as fact.  

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You'd have to provide some additional more concise detail for us to determine what you are talking about. Maybe you’re referencing long Covid?

Did you find where the one month of data came from? It’s not on the site she referenced. 

You really need to stop trusting your government.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1b7Ypyv8oIpjUZ9-0n7dUBlI6WVchXp3A8IFRnoXizic/htmlview

53 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But trust the UK government? I assume you do since you're posting it's data (thanks by the way).

As expected with only having 1-2 months of data, but the 4 kids that are 2nd dosed more than 21 days are only going to be kids with cancer and other comorbidities. All the healthy kids weren't eligible to have 2 in this timeframe.

image.thumb.png.e0dee216d39c390230beb2600d85c433.png

Edited by akvanden

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

But trust the UK government? I assume you do since you're posting it's data (thanks by the way).

As expected with only having 1-2 months of data, but the 4 kids that are 2nd dosed more than 21 days are only going to be kids with cancer and other comorbidities. All the healthy kids weren't eligible to have 2 in this timeframe.

image.thumb.png.e0dee216d39c390230beb2600d85c433.png

So when this same scenario skewed the data for the elderly immune compromised that couldn't get the vax, you decided to ignore it.

I understand the data moron, it's time you do the same.

Here's another one.  What say?

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So when this same scenario skewed the data for the elderly immune compromised that couldn't get the vax, you decided to ignore it.

I understand the data moron, it's time you do the same.

No, anytime you only have people with comorbidities getting the vaccine, it will skew the data. I'm glad you understand that.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, anytime you only have people with comorbidities getting the vaccine, it will skew the data. I'm glad you understand that.

Or if they are too weak to get it.  I'm glad you understand.

• Confused 1