Check your account email address ×

Man who says he was Omar Mateen's gay lover speaks out

Just now, Highmark said:

I was kind of being sarcastic.   Its well known Muslim's hate homosexuals.  

their hatred of gays is extreme no doubt. If this guy was gay and religious he was fucked in the head for sure. Fucking press are so bad now it's hard to believe anything anymore, 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ebsell said:

their hatred of gays is extreme no doubt. If this guy was gay and religious he was fucked in the head for sure. Fucking press are so bad now it's hard to believe anything anymore, 

I have my suspicions that he was really gay.   If he was and deeply islamic that he was one confused mother fucker.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Murdering 49 human beings regardless of who they might be could possibly be the first clue he was fucked in the head :guzzle: 

Just now, Highmark said:

I have my suspicions that he was really gay.   If he was and deeply islamic that he was one confused mother fucker.   

Nothing about his story makes sense. I'm thinking in the next couple months once they go through all his things,computers etc a lot more will come to light. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Nothing about his story makes sense. I'm thinking in the next couple months once they go through all his things,computers etc a lot more will come to light. 

Yeah, and it probably won't be important any longer.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Murdering 49 human beings regardless of who they might be could possibly be the first clue he was fucked in the head :guzzle: 

Well the way you carry on you could easily be on the same list as him. 

Oh and glad to see that welfare check came in and you became a paying member:bc:

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

No doubt the MSM will push the anti-gay angle more than the radical islam angle.  

Well the way you carry on you could easily be on the same list as him. 

Oh and glad to see that welfare check came in and you became a paying member:bc:

:fuckoff: You lobster fucking asscaptain :bigfinger:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He was a crazy dude who happened to be a non practicing Muslim.  End of story.  

To early to say end of story yet. Who knows what they will find in the next while. As far as talking to friends and family goes it's all horseshit. No one knows what was going through this guy's head for sure. But I bet his computer will tell something as well as emails and shit like that 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Where are you getting this? its been clearly stated he was at the mosque on the prior Sunday?:wtf:

Not to mention the 911 calls. Pretty solid evidence.

To early to say end of story yet. Who knows what they will find in the next while. As far as talking to friends and family goes it's all horseshit. No one knows what was going through this guy's head for sure. But I bet his computer will tell something as well as emails and shit like that 

The rww's want to connect the dots to ISIS....something scary....and he simply was not connected to ISIS.  He was lone wolf crazy conflicted crazy fucker. Period. 

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Where are you getting this? its been clearly stated he was at the mosque on the prior Sunday?:wtf:

Not to mention the 911 calls. Pretty solid evidence.

Hanging out in gay bars is a die hard Muslim?  

Just now, SnowRider said:

For this guy..... sure... he practiced it but maybe didnt buy into the homosexuality part. but he for sure practiced it. Thats likely why he went off. he couldnt mentally deal with the duality of his life. For sure he practiced though.

And just as easily as he went out and hooked up with guys he could have also very easily turned on them and decided that his faith was more important.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The rww's want to connect the dots to ISIS....something scary....and he simply was not connected to ISIS.  He was lone wolf crazy conflicted crazy fucker. Period. 

And you accuse them of jumping to conclusions 

Just to be clear......if a Christian gets caught doing gay stuff it is proof of every Christian's hypocrisy.

If a Muslim gets caught....well he wasn't really a Muslim.

Got it.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Banging little boys is diehard catholic?

Seems these sheep fucking muzzys dont care where they stick their dick when allah isnt looking

Holy fuck....End of story????   ^^^^  Prime example of your hackery and being extremely biased

2:35 a.m.: Shooter contacted a 911 operator from inside Pulse.  The call lasted approximately 50 seconds, the details of which are set out below:

(OD)   Orlando Police Dispatcher

(OM)   Omar Mateen

OD:     Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

OM:     In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]

OD:     What?

OM:     Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD:     What’s your name?

OM:     My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.

OD:     Ok, What’s your name?

OM:     I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

OD:     Alright, where are you at?

OM:     In Orlando.

OD:     Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]

nope, no connection. :nuts: