Check your account email address ×

Bruce Willis Diagnosed with Aphasia

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Someone who gets their news from MSM.

Is that like someone that is acting like aphasia isn’t a vaccine side effect when it’s even listed as one?

57 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Someone who gets their news from MSM.

17 minutes ago, ACE said:

Is that like someone that is acting like aphasia isn’t a vaccine side effect when it’s even listed as one?

7093D341-3A24-4F90-A7D8-A3722BD99E0A.png

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s probably a combination of environment and people living longer. I’d like to see a study on GMO foods. 

Not the people living longer part . Guess I should clarify.  A fuck load of people under 70 are getting it . 

Not sure if it is food additives or chemicals they have been pumping on to tje crops or the shit we cook out food in or drugs they push on us but deff a lot of people way to young are getting dementia and  aphasia dementia numbers are really up there .

Some of it is hereditary but not in the numbers happening in younger people 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ACE said:

Is that for real?.... daughter-in-law is in hospital with some heart issues I don't know if it's myocarditis or not but I have a feeling it's from the vaccine.... she is never sick

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not the people living longer part . Guess I should clarify.  A fuck load of people under 70 are getting it . 

Not sure if it is food additives or chemicals they have been pumping on to tje crops or the shit we cook out food in or drugs they push on us but deff a lot of people way to young are getting dementia and  aphasia dementia numbers are really up there .

Some of it is hereditary but not in the numbers happening in younger people 

Bruce is 67. There was a time not too long ago when that was the average age of a man’s death. 

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lloyd can't tell the difference between news and propaganda.  Proves that nearly every time he makes a new thread.

This is called a receipt.

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So 

Screenshot_20220331-183745_Chrome.jpg

You claim Bruce did as well even though he has had it for years.  Plus you conveniently left out the high likelihood the patient had Covid already which was the cause.  Either way, looking for one case and celebrating it as a fact and claiming end of the world for everyone that takes it is horribly stupid.  Keep at it Lloyd.