Check your account email address ×

Wladimir Klitschko says Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson 'are part of this invasion,' citing their vocal opposition to helping Ukraine

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

Candace Owens is a fucking idiot but whoever gave her the talking points to deliver is correct this time 

Her talking points are directed at the Putin lovers. He’s not woke. So they like him. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s pretty close 

White GOP men lick her toes. It’s embarrassing to see. Nothing anyone can do about it, but just watch them make a fool of themselves and shake one’s head in disbelief. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

White GOP men lick her toes. It’s embarrassing to see. Nothing anyone can do about it, but just watch them make a fool of themselves and shake one’s head in disbelief. 

She gives them this subconscious ability to deny their overt racism while she reinforces all their absolutely brain dead ideas. 

Just now, f7ben said:

She gives them this subconscious ability to deny their overt racism while she reinforces all their absolutely brain dead ideas. 

She’s a black woman that understands. They can see through her detestable personality and see her true beauty. 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You two should stop jerking each other off over the black girl

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

What What's the difference between Ben and Candace Owens....?

Candice does SOMETHING.

:lol:

So now running your mouth to old white racists is “something” .....I mean that’s what I’ve been doing for 20 years here 

Typical.  Attack the messenger, not the message.  Destroying the messenger defeats the argument without ever having to provide a defense.  Cancel anyone who disagrees.

Edited by p51mstg

2 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Typical.  Attack the messenger, not the message.  Destroying the messenger defeats the argument without ever having to provide a defense.  Cancel anyone who disagrees.

Everything she’s says is fucking stupid too....if it resonates with you than you’re a fucking moron

Edited by f7ben

Again, another attack on the messenger.  That is not an argument, which was my point.

I don't care what she says.  If it's wrong, then it's easy to disprove what she says.  If it's not wrong, then attack her character and make her go away.  This is one of the tactics that's destroying our country.  It's survival of the dumbest.

7 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Again, another attack on the messenger.  That is not an argument, which was my point.

I don't care what she says.  If it's wrong, then it's easy to disprove what she says.  If it's not wrong, then attack her character and make her go away.  This is one of the tactics that's destroying our country.  It's survival of the dumbest.

Candace is the issue...she’s a no talent bubble head delivering a carefully crafted message to people who suck it up like crack. She’s a media pawn playing a part. Just another actor. She offers nothing new and nothing of substance. Yes people act like you called their mother a whore if you disparage her. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Candiceophobe.... :lol:

I just don’t find her interesting or refreshing at all....throw in the fact that just a few years ago she was a hard core left wing vlogger and she’s just another disingenuous   Rush Limbaugh wannabe

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just don’t find her interesting or refreshing at all....throw in the fact that just a few years ago she was a hard core left wing vlogger and she’s just another disingenuous   Rush Limbaugh wannabe

Or she woke up.

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Or she woke up.

Or she wanted to get paid bigly and get her sort of pretty face on camera saying shit that tons of people have said but not pretty young black girls