Check your account email address ×

Should there have been more charges ?

What a fukked up society we live in these days. How about each person takes responsibility for themselves, period. 

Would that not take care of all these stupid lawsuites , pass a fukkin law that says nobody can suit for anything that was caused by a poor decision on their part.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

show me on the doll where  lender hurt you.  people made their own choice which you are all about below but hey you keep hating 

overserving is against the law.   bars ignoring it deserve to be put out of business.  

BS, look at the damage your industry caused between 2008 - 2012, it affected everybody. BS on people made their own choices, you know goddamn well there were loans written that should never have been. You can't be judgmental when it comes to overserving because your industry does the same with far greater repercussions. Does that mean bartenders should be rewarded and bailed out like bankers were? Open your eyes, you got your blinders on.

Overserving is not law in every state and it's BS where it is law. Like I said, how do you define overserving when 2 - 4 drinks makes you legally drunk?

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

BS, look at the damage your industry caused between 2008 - 2012, it affected everybody. BS on people made their own choices, you know goddamn well there were loans written that should never have been. You can't be judgmental when it comes to overserving because your industry does the same with far greater repercussions. Does that mean bartenders should be rewarded and bailed out like bankers were? Open your eyes, you got your blinders on.

Overserving is not law in every state and it's BS where it is law. Like I said, how do you define overserving when 2 - 4 drinks makes you legally drunk?

don't serve more than 2-4 drinks pretty simple.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

That is an easy answer but not easy to do for many reasons.

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Should charge his 2 friends for letting him get on a motorcycle. 

Anyone that thinks the bar or bartender is responsible for what this person does when he/she leaves is the problem with society.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

WTF ! That,s kinda dumb. A lot of responsible folks take uber or a taxi, or have a DD. Pass a fukking law that each individual is totally 100 % responsible for their own decisions. Period ! Quit allowing stupid people to have excuses and blaming others for their own stupid decisions.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Remember the Russian kid that killed 7 bikers up that way a couple of years ago?

Hauling an auto transport trailer, lost control, smashed into the bikes. Fukkin drunk that should have been suspended. I think Mass. fucked-up on that one, at the registry. 

Nobody gives a fuck. 

Yes I do remember the kid who tested for drugs and hit the bikers who were found to be over the limit drunk and crossed the center line. That case is still on going because the evidence suggests the bikes crossed the center line drunk. I does not take away that the kid should not have been behind the wheel.

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Fuck you....

No, fuck you. Bar owners make money at our demise.............FUCK THEM. 

How many fights at bars?

How many accidents leaving bars?

How many injuries leaving bars?

How many DEATHS leaving bars?   

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How many fights at bars?

Don't worry the pot shops will step up and fill in when they close all those nasty bars

14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Fuck you....

You would not believe the bullshit I've seen from alcohol.

DON'T YOU EVER DISPUTE MY POLICING!! NEVER!! DO YOU SEE MY SIG-LINE!!!

READ MY FUKKIN SIG-LINE!!!! You think it's a joke? Well, it's not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Don't worry the pot shops will step up and fill in when they close all those nasty bars

1 minute ago, dsupercat said:

Cannabis accidents are on a sharp climb too but too many tax dollars involved so it will be ok too.

Yeah, MONEY talks, and bullshit walks. Fukkers. 

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How many fights at bars?

I see the thought of personal responsibility is beyond your compression. 

That bar is someone's lively hood....to recklessly sat shut them down is fucking stupid, but look at the source. 

Fuck you retard..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I see the thought of personal responsibility is beyond your compression. 

That bar is someone's lively hood....to recklessly sat shut them down is fucking stupid, but look at the source. 

Fuck you retard..

They can work at McDonalds for all I care. Anybody that runs an establishment that we know creates, death, damage, and destruction, SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. MORON.

Being stupid, has gotta hurt, the one that is being stupid. IF you make poor decisions, then be prepared to suffer the with the hurt.

Others should not have to pay for anyone making poor decisions. If Darwin doesn,t get them, then the stupid should feel the hurt, every day, until they smarten up, and make better decisions. Everyone has a choice. Use what little brainpower is available, and make the right choice. Quit blaming everyone else. Each person has to be responsible for themselves. If you,re stupid, and making poor decisions, up the hurt, until better decisions are made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

They can work at McDonalds for all I care. Anybody that runs an establishment that we know creates, death, damage, and destruction, SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. MORON.

Quit being so stupid ! What is wrong with putting the onus on each individual, to make the right decisions, for themselves ? It ain,t the establishments fault ! It,s all the stupid individuals, that make stupid decisions. It isn,t possible to protect the stupid from themselves, so until they make better decisions, let Darwin do his job, to help them get to the next life, the sooner, the better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Quit being so stupid ! What is wrong with putting the onus on each individual, to make the right decisions, for themselves ? It ain,t the establishments fault ! It,s all the stupid individuals, that make stupid decisions. It isn,t possible to protect the stupid from themselves, so until they make better decisions, let Darwin do his job, to help them get to the next life, the sooner, the better.

Well first of all, I think most bar owners are punks, or wise bastids. OK, that's just me, I know. So, why should they be owning a place on THE CAPE or Winnipesaukee, when every time they serve a customer, that could be the one that causes a bad accident? I've seen fights at bar rooms that you would not believe!

Clubs make MONEY for the fukkin owner, and kill innocent people!!

As for personal responsibility, I say FELONY DRUNK DRIVING!!! Fucking first offense.....JAIL TIME!! Fuck drunks as hard as we can, until this carnage ends.

Any guy that talks tough about defending bars, won't be so tough, when it's HIS FAMILY that gets T-BONED by a fukkin drunk!!