Check your account email address ×

The propaganda is just incredible

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The average around me are about 2.5m and a street over is a very large community where the 4 mil and up are a dime a dozen.  Would be a great time to sell.

I honestly don't know how these prices are sustainable.  What is the average yearly income for a family in the GTA?  Its gotta be over a million to support prices like that I would think.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I honestly don't know how these prices are sustainable.  What is the average yearly income for a family in the GTA?  Its gotta be over a million to support prices like that I would think.

They get 40 year loans there I think 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know either.  The average income here is just under 300k according to the stats.  That's on the very high side and it gets far worse in the gta.  Somethings gotta give.

On 3/25/2022 at 10:39 PM, DriftBusta said:

That goes without saying.  :lol: My company offers a couple travel awards a year.  But because of Covid, they're only doing domestic trips for now.  I qualified late, and all they have left is Marco Island Florida........in July.  Yeahno.  :lol: 

SMH thats suppossed to be a reward not punishment.   glad we finally reopened to carribean travel this year.  Last year scottsdale was fine in November but Jamaica in March would have been preferred.  we had to burn our paid for Jamaica rooms on operations last week and 2 of my suitemates went to that after a week in Mexico.   

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH thats suppossed to be a reward not punishment.   glad we finally reopened to carribean travel this year.  Last year scottsdale was fine in November but Jamaica in March would have been preferred.  we had to burn our paid for Jamaica rooms on operations last week and 2 of my suitemates went to that after a week in Mexico.   

You can also take 5 grand cash or a 7 grand card for anything rec or travel related.  Last one i used to pay my slip fees.  But wife and I haven’t had a good vacation in a few years so we were hoping.  normally the trip to go all over the world and there is plenty to choose from, but since Covid they are only doing domestic s travel this go around.

19 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You can also take 5 grand cash or a 7 grand card for anything rec or travel related.  Last one i used to pay my slip fees.  But wife and I haven’t had a good vacation in a few years so we were hoping.  normally the trip to go all over the world and there is plenty to choose from, but since Covid they are only doing domestic s travel this go around.

7k and going where i want would always be my choice over going and hanging out with people i work with although this trip was good as we have a new crew we are part of and it was nice to meet the execs there.