Check your account email address ×

Putin loves Tucker.

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Or not live off the production of oil based packing products.  :lmao:  Jesus you couldn't be more of a hypocrite if you tried.  

It is just fucking amazing . 

And he could change if he really gave a fuck . But no it is just as good ti be a pathetic keyboard environment nazzi .why acctaly change production  from cheep Styrofoam peanuts to biodegradable corn based packing peanuts when you can just go on gourms and pretend to give 2 fucks about the world you live in .

I get 2 , 5ft tall bags of the corn based ones shipped to the house every 30 days even I don't want that Styrofoam shit blowing around the land fill or burning up in the incinerator.  

And on the plus side the garage always seems like popcorn lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SkisNH said:

It's one sided analysis....Can't Tucker be anti war and pro America at the same time?

So now Tucker is anti war?   Only when Democrats are in power?  Funny stuff. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So now Tucker is anti war?   Only when Democrats are in power?  Funny stuff. 

Pretty sure you don't know Tucker....he falls on the libertarian side of the GOP not the neocon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It is just fucking amazing . 

And he could change if he really gave a fuck . But no it is just as good ti be a pathetic keyboard environment nazzi .why acctaly change production  from cheep Styrofoam peanuts to biodegradable corn based packing peanuts when you can just go on gourms and pretend to give 2 fucks about the world you live in .

I get 2 , 5ft tall bags of the corn based ones shipped to the house every 30 days even I don't want that Styrofoam shit blowing around the land fill or burning up in the incinerator.  

And on the plus side the garage always seems like popcorn lol

I’ve never made styrofoam peanuts. If there was a viable alternative we’d use it. Recycling of the material We use is improving but it’s fucking slow.  
All plastics are a much better use of oil than burning it in cars. A lot of plastics, ours included save more fossil fuels than are used producing them. 

Solar, wind and even nuclear with gas generation as a back up is much better than what we are doing now. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

Pretty sure you don't know Tucker....he falls on the libertarian side of the GOP not the neocon.

Tucker’s Lawyers had to defend him in court saying no logical person would believe him. This at a time when idiots like you call other outlets fake news. 

14 hours ago, Snake said:

Cheap seat non server wants to send your sons to war.

Get some skin in the game asshole...

Only Fox I get is here... :lol:

Get busy!

Rent free... :lol:

Did I get any of my numbers wrong?

Sure seems like Republicans have been busy killing more Americans than Bin Laden could have ever hoped to. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did I get any of my numbers wrong?

Sure seems like Republicans have been busy killing more Americans than Bin Laden could have ever hoped to. 

Could give a rat's ass less about your numbers..... simply stating the fact you can't take a breath without saying "Trump" on the exhale...

That's not a healthy way to live, son....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Tucker’s Lawyers had to defend him in court saying no logical person would believe him. This at a time when idiots like you call other outlets fake news. 

Have you ever seen his broadcast or watched his extended coverage content? You might want to hear a different perspective. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And the Russia investigation showed that everything shown by the MSM was false and propaganda... or did you forget that? :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Could give a rat's ass less about your numbers..... simply stating the fact you can't take a breath without saying "Trump" on the exhale...

That's not a healthy way to live, son....

I’m not sure if you realize this but the alternative to Biden was Trump. If all those GOP criminals had successfully stolen the election, Putin’s bitch would be running the US right now. 

So when you make shit up about Biden it makes sense to point out the alternative. 

Much like when you complain about the cost of oil or the cost of green energy, the alternative was to have had Gore in power and spent the Trillion’s on green energy instead of getting you soldiers killed. Ya dun Fucked up boy. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’ve never made styrofoam peanuts. If there was a viable alternative we’d use it. Recycling of the material We use is improving but it’s fucking slow.  
All plastics are a much better use of oil than burning it in cars. A lot of plastics, ours included save more fossil fuels than are used producing them. 

Solar, wind and even nuclear with gas generation as a back up is much better than what we are doing now. 

plastics are a much better use of oil than burning it in cars. A lot of plastics, ours included save more fossil fuels than are used producing them. 
 Spoken like a true keyboard environmental nazzi attempting to justify his pathetic hypocrisy of how he makes a living running monnys company producing shit that will just sit in a land fill for as long as a spent nuclear rod 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not sure if you realize this but the alternative to Biden was Trump. If all those GOP criminals had successfully stolen the election, Putin’s bitch would be running the US right now. 

So when you make shit up about Biden it makes sense to point out the alternative. 

Much like when you complain about the cost of oil or the cost of green energy, the alternative was to have had Gore in power and spent the Trillion’s on green energy instead of getting you soldiers killed. Ya dun Fucked up boy. 

You are a complet fool get back to mother Jones where you belong with the rest of the beta bitches 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Again.. whores pissing on a bed...

gut-hooked-1.png

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

Again.. whores pissing on a bed...

gut-hooked-1.png

I think he's like .0001% of the population who thinks Gore should have won the election, and isn't a shameless charlatan who's become fabulously wealthy spreading the climate fear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s not just Tucker and Trump that Are on Putin’s side. He knows he owns the whole GOP. 

80255EF1-AAB4-410A-AD6B-9B905855D55B.png

Is there anything else you have been told to say?

THANK GOD FOR MEMES!!!!!1111

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I think he's like .0001% of the population who thinks Gore should have won the election, and isn't a shameless charlatan who's become fabulously wealthy spreading the climate fear.

Correction. .0001% of people you know think Gore should have won the election. That just shows the kind company you keep.  It’s funny that after it was proven that Exxon has been lying about climate change for 50 years, you are still brain washed. I guess they got their money’s worth.  
The west coast alternates between being on fire and flooding. The South gets slammed by hurricanes, ice storms and the east gets 100 Year floods every 10 years. But you are still dumb enough to believe scientists hired by the oil industry. 

• Confused 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Correction. .0001% of people you know think Gore should have won the election. That just shows the kind company you keep.  It’s funny that after it was proven that Exxon has been lying about climate change for 50 years, you are still brain washed. I guess they got their money’s worth.  
The west coast alternates between being on fire and flooding. The South gets slammed by hurricanes, ice storms and the east gets 100 Year floods every 10 years. But you are still dumb enough to believe scientists hired by the oil industry. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is there anything else you have been told to say?

THANK GOD FOR MEMES!!!!!1111

I thought memes were all you understood.  Is it incorrect?  Have any Republicans been barred? Putin owns the Republican Party. 

• Haha 1