Check your account email address ×

Cheap gas on the way. Demand destruction about $4/gal

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Ever think the douche is just fucking with you??

Sure he is. In his case it goes back 14 years. I have reasons to hate him that none of you guys are aware of. 

Now, I find out he has " inside connections " to admin!!!!  

No fukkin way this motherfukker is calling me a MALL COP HOMO, and getting away with it!!  

I don't care what happens here. I have options. It might be difficult, but I have options. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sure he is. In his case it goes back 14 years. I have reasons to hate him that none of you guys are aware of. 

No fukkin way this motherfukker is calling me a MALL COP HOMO, and getting away with it!!  

I don't care what happens here. I have options. It might be difficult, but I have options. 

Hopefully one of those options is a straight jacket in a padded room!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Look, I hate my kids mom, she's a fucking bitch, we were never married, so she isn't family, but I had someone on here say shit about her knowing they were "skirting the rule" needless to say it got me a vacation and not him since she technically isn't family,..but it's still my kids mom and I got respect for her for giving me two awesome kids.. just leave the GF/wife shit out of it..It really pisses me off..

I guess what it's boiling down to Ridgey, is whether it's OK for THE ONE to call me a MALL COP HOMO, or me being able to retaliate against someone by saying something against their wife. 

Like I tried to explain my thing with him goes back 14 almost 15 years. He said he was a 18 year old kid.............he's a FUCKING LIAR, and he has connections to admin!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I guess what it's boiling down to Ridgey, is whether it's OK for THE ONE to call me a MALL COP HOMO, or me being able to retaliate against someone by saying something against their wife. 

Like I tried to explain my thing with him goes back 14 almost 15 years. He said he was a 18 year old kid.............he's a FUCKING LIAR, and he has connections to admin!!!

But ok for you to call people faggots in every thread ? Again I have not been on sled sites for 14 years 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

John and Steve are good guys, I wouldn't worry about it, I'm friends with both on FB and they are on the up and up and don't play games, just want the site members to follow the rules

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The One said:

But ok for you to call people faggots in every thread ? Again I have not been on sled sites for 14 years 

STFU you faggot!! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT'S GONNA BRING BIG TROUBLE HERE!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU you faggot!! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT'S GONNA BRING BIG TROUBLE HERE!!

At anyrate not on this thread to cause shit , just shut up about others wives 

:bc:

Edited by The One

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

John and Steve are good guys, I wouldn't worry about it, I'm friends with both on FB and they are on the up and up and don't play games, just want the site members to follow the rules

How did THE ONE know that I tried to contact John PRIVATELY on Facebook???? 

That's not on the up and up Ridgey.

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hopefully one of those options is a straight jacket in a padded room!

That's alright motherfukker, you're just pissin' me off more and more.

Unfortunately it won't be you that suffers my wrath. 

You're not reading and understanding my anger here. That's ok, most of you won't, and if you do, most won't give a fukkin shit. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's alright motherfukker, you're just pissin' me off more and more.

Unfortunately it won't be you that suffers my wrath. 

You're not reading and understanding my anger here. That's ok, most of you won't, and if you do, most won't give a fukkin shit. 

shoot-myself.gif

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ridgey, let me ask you this.

What is worse, being called a homo, or somebody saying your wife is fat? 

Seriously. 

If the shoe fits..........................................

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

shoot-myself.gif

Hey, have you hung up your SHIT BROWN SHORTS for the last time????LMMFAO!!

" Hey Sonny, leave the box on the back step, and watch out for the dog poo ". 

:lol2:  LMAO!!! 

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

If the shoe fits..........................................

How about I fit a size 12 Rocky boot up your gay ass, faggot? 

30 minutes ago, The One said:

So, you're saying that you are a 18 year old kid? 

Are you really 18 years old, you lying fuck??? 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about I fit a size 12 Rocky boot up your gay ass, faggot? 

How about you go fuck yourself then kill yourself, or you could just shut the fuck up. I'm sick of your shit.

• Haha 2

How about you go fuck yourself then kill yourself, or you could just shut the fuck up. I'm sick of your shit.

STFU!! I hate your fukkin pic, and would like to crank your face with a 5-D-CEll, you fucking cunt!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! I hate your fukkin pic, and would like to crank your face with a 5-D-CEll, you fucking cunt!!

So angry..........just because 800 Dragon blew his load in your face however many years ago doesn't justify dissing someones wife now.

Now fuck off mall cop...........

• Haha 2

So angry..........just because 800 Dragon blew his load in your face however many years ago doesn't justify dissing someones wife now.

Now fuck off mall cop...........

Hey, real funny, faggot. You're just building my anger up. 

I have to clean-up, we are ordering Chinese food. Great stuff. One of the best places around, if not the best.

Rest assured that I'll be back later to continue slapping the shit out of some of you bitches. 

Slapping the shit out of bitches is my business, and business is good!!  

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have to clean-up, we are ordering Chinese food. Great stuff. One of the best places around, if not the best.

Rest assured that I'll be back later to continue slapping the shit out of some of you bitches. 

Slapping the shit out of bitches is my business, and business is good!!  

Having a little creamofsumyoungguy for supper eh. :news:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Having a little creamofsumyoungguy for supper eh. :news:

You're just making this worse for the site, by the minute, faggot. 

Take this to the bank. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Ridgey, I have a simple solution. Simple amendment to the site rules:

" Posting anything gay against a member, allows that member to post against your family member ".

So, if someone doesn't want a post against their wife, just don't post gay against anybody. Easy, peasy. 

Numerous people have played the gay card against me here. They can't take any of my challenges or stand up to me, so it's always the gay card. 

Those fukkin days are over. Win or lose, they're over. The site rules do not give me a chance to retaliate. They let me get punched with my hands tied. 

One way or another it's gonna end.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ridgey, I have a simple solution. Simple amendment to the site rules:

" Posting anything gay against a member, allows that member to post against your family member ".

So, if someone doesn't want a post against their wife, just don't post gay against anybody. Easy, peasy. 

Numerous people have played the gay card against me here. They can't take any of my challenges or stand up to me, so it's always the gay card. 

Those fukkin days are over. Win or lose, they're over. The site rules do not give me a chance to retaliate. They let me get punched with my hands tied. 

One way or another it's gonna end.   

No, on the bold and here is my reasoning,..

Call me gay all day long, could care less, I been balls deep in my smoking hot gf all weekend..Ain't gay, don't care if someone is gay, but I ain't, so it don't matter if someone calls me that, and I'm here to defend myself..

My wife, girl, that I'm committed to, and raised by my parents to always respect a woman, it's extremely disrespectful and only garner an over the top response by anyone..

And she ain't here to defend herself

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 2