Check your account email address ×

Polaris gets zapped

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd love to have a beer with both of you so you could both understand how I'm often right and you're both usually wrong.  :lol:

Keep an eye on Zillow with the higher fuel prices watch the lake homes come up for sale in northern Wisconsin. It will be 2008 all over again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you post that from the closest telegraph station, or was it delivered to FS HQ via pony express?  :lmaodance:

Sent from my HP Media Center Via RoadRunner...so bite me.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Keep an eye on Zillow with the higher fuel prices watch the lake homes come up for sale in northern Wisconsin. It will be 2008 all over again.

IKR ;)

Sold a rental, sitting in cash waiting for the crash... again.

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

What is that, like a walkie-talkie to call the neighbor who uses a party line to call aunt Minne to post shit for you?

24 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No one really gives a fuck what you think or should we start a poll? Get on it C2C:good: 

Wow! A little agitated by a complete compliment to you. I will remember this and come back often. :bum:!

43 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

IKR ;)

Sold a rental, sitting in cash waiting for the crash... again.

What is that, like a walkie-talkie to call the neighbor who uses a party line to call aunt Minne to post shit for you?

Capital gains tax. I'm in the same boat. 

Capt Storms old cig. 

5 hours ago, Badger** said:

I am watching. 3k a month loans offering way over asking price was cool. 4 dollar gas bank rumps them lol.  I probably buy more gas in a month than most people do in a year

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

This country is not ready to go all electric and 60-80 miles will not cut it on a snowmobile for now.  We are poisoning the earth mining lithium. 

DSCF00111471373710.jpg?uuid=95Sg_mPiEea02DPpMbWibQ

Dead_fish_in_river_1_mining_protest_Dartsedo_County_May_20161471621750.jpg?uuid=eXKzymYkEea02DPpMbWibQ

Environmental effects of mining - Wikipedia

Pyrum Looks at Hydrogen Production | Tyre & Rubber Recycling

Good point.  The cure may be more deadly than the disease, as far as fossil fuels go.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wow! A little agitated by a complete compliment to you. I will remember this and come back often. :bum:!

I'm just fucking with you ZR6:poke: I'm gonging home to tell Mrs. B the guys on Freedom Fuckers said I'm guy. :queen: