Check your account email address ×

This is spiraling out of control quickly

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Prove me wrong 

who first declared that area to be “Palestine”?

What is to prove? Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire. Joos financed the US getting into WW1 with the condition that they wanted Palestine. After WW1 the brits put Palestine under British mandate. After WW2 the zionists just rolled in there and took it. Not because it was a security threat to anything they just wanted it. They have been oppressing the natives ever since. Not a peep about that tho.. Putin is a joo

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

What is to prove? Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire. Joos financed the US getting into WW1 with the condition that they wanted Palestine. After WW1 the brits put Palestine under British mandate. After WW2 the zionists just rolled in there and took it. Not because it was a security threat to anything they just wanted it. They have been oppressing the natives ever since. Not a peep about that tho.. Putin is a joo

Who first called that area Palestine?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

To be somewhat fair our ability to find and extract our reserves has greatly improved over the past 20-30 years.  In other words there were times were we didn't know what energy reserves we had.  Not a fully justified excuse for some of our actions especially in the ME but energy is the most important resource to mankind.   Also the ability to produce renewables has greatly improved in that timeframe as well. 

Just saying its real easy to complain about some of what we did not knowing what real energy shortages may have looked like and done financially to our country and other parts of the world.   

Its not even about that, there is plenty of oil available now. Its a cartel and the cartel is squeezing the world over Russian competition. Every conflict we have been in the last 20 years has been over control of oil reserves and it has benefited us none. Putin could have just said Ukraine has WMD's and Zelensky is an evil dictator but he doesnt have the msm in his back pocket.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its not even about that, there is plenty of oil available now. Its a cartel and the cartel is squeezing the world over Russian competition. Every conflict we have been in the last 20 years has been over control of oil reserves and it has benefited us none. Putin could have just said Ukraine has WMD's and Zelensky is an evil dictator but he doesnt have the msm in his back pocket.  

I disagree that we haven't benefited.   Historically our fuel and energy prices have been affordable and its not just because of our reserves.   I do agree that now we know how much we have and how to pull it out of the ground and its time to fully utilize it.   The question is how much do we share it with other parts of the world namely Europe.   Personally I say we keep as much of it to ourselves as we can and let them deal with Russia or other energy producing nations.  We don't owe Europe shit.  

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Neither is Harvey Weinstein. But I don’t consider him a tyrant. Good lord. 

Well you and Weinstein are similar in the way that you have to pay women to be around you

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

I disagree that we haven't benefited.   Historically our fuel and energy prices have been affordable and its not just because of our reserves.   I do agree that now we know how much we have and how to pull it out of the ground and its time to fully utilize it.   The question is how much do we share it with other parts of the world namely Europe.   Personally I say we keep as much of it to ourselves as we can and let them deal with Russia or other energy producing nations.  We don't owe Europe shit.  

We have the capacity right now to do exactly that with NO new drilling. But its not "we". No oil companies are going to distribute more oil because it will drive the price down. Its capitalism 101. If gas prices get excessively high the govt should indict oil producers for price gouging. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Drives his sled drunk into a tree. Oh, Trudeau is a tyrant. :lol: 

I could shoot heroin and kill a hooker. You’ll still die broke and alone 

• Haha 2