Check your account email address ×

Labor shortage remains a major challenge for oil and gas: Spring 2022 outlook

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh.  So thats the new narrative.  Just can't get enough oil workers and thats why we need foreign oil.  Fuck.  Where do people come up with this horse shit?

Have to bring it up with the oil industry. It's their narrative. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh.  So thats the new narrative.  Just can't get enough oil workers and thats why we need foreign oil.  Fuck.  Where do people come up with this horse shit?

He's been pushing it in multiple threads for the past 5 hours.. I couldn't imagine being spoon fed every thought in my head by the msm..:lol:

Sheep are gonna sheep

47 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why would oil companies want to do more work for the same money? They learned from watching auto companies during the pandemic 

Because they have ours and the country’s best interest in mind. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Markets diving and insane inflation might bring some out of retirement until things improve.   Retirement is still the largest driving force behind the labor shortage now. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Markets diving and insane inflation might bring some out of retirement until things improve.   Retirement is still the largest driving force behind the labor shortage now. 

Correct 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Because they have ours and the country’s best interest in mind. 

:lol:   

true if we would just reapprove keystone they will start selling gas for $2 a gallon,  at least thats what i hear on the twitter feeds of Boebert, Crenshaw, Noem and Lahren etc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Investments were artificially inflated. So you could be right. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   

true if we would just reapprove keystone they will start selling gas for $2 a gallon,  at least thats what i hear on the twitter feeds of Boebert, Crenshaw, Noem and Lahren etc

What's it hurt to try?  Get out of the Paris Accord while we are at it and lets open up leases on land to explore and drill.  Why doesn't this administration try it.....you know why, because if it did work, then what?  OMG.  Like obama said, those jobs ain't coming back, yet, they did.  Astonishing!

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

What's it hurt to try?  Get out of the Paris Accord while we are at it and lets open up leases on land to explore and drill.  Why doesn't this administration try it.....you know why, because if it did work, then what?  OMG.  Like obama said, those jobs ain't coming back, yet, they did.  Astonishing!

I they didn’t come back, you bafoon.