Check your account email address ×

6 more weeks of winter

ckf

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Baby Z is going to deny it and call it fake news.

\

It was a squirrel, rat, chipmunk etc

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

It's not "fake news", it's entertainment!

Or are you planning your spring on these predictions from a ground hog?  Don't answer!!!!!!!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Seen on the news the ave hotel prices in that town are almost $100 higher a night around groundhogs day than in DC during the inauguration.   People pay $450 a night on average to see a big fucking rat come out of hole of which has absolutely no bearing on future weather.   Man people are fucking stupid.   

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

It's not "fake news", it's entertainment!

Or are you planning your spring on these predictions from a ground hog?  Don't answer!!!!!!!

:lol:

Its actually a scam because an early spring is 6 weeks, so both are the same thing :lol: 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Seen on the news the ave hotel prices in that town are almost $100 higher a night around groundhogs day than in DC during the inauguration.   People pay $450 a night on average to see a big fucking rat come out of hole of which has absolutely no bearing on future weather.   Man people are fucking stupid.   

I think it's crazy, but people I know go every year say it's a great time and non stop partying.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I think it's crazy, but people I know go every year say it's a great time and non stop partying.

That's cool I can just think of places to party where I don't have to pay $450 a night but to each their own.  :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's cool I can just think of places to party where I don't have to pay $450 a night but to each their own.  :bc:

I have never been and would never pay that either, although sometimes when I think about how much snowmobiling has cost me per hour, $450 for a night might not be that bad.