Check your account email address ×

Russians Shell Nuke Plant

Jimmy (a liberal)  literally shows facts that most of the “footage” out of Ukraine actually came from elsewhere 

the fascist left—  “REEEEEEEEEEEEE”

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Jimmy (a liberal)  literally shows facts that most of the “footage” out of Ukraine actually came from elsewhere 

the fascist left—  “REEEEEEEEEEEEE”

You and Dore figured it out...none of this is happening...well done!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You and Dore figured it out...none of this is happening...well done!

Nobody said that, but that’s where your low IQ brains go 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Jimmy has become a talking head like Rush Limboigh. He never shows a counter point or has anyone to challenge. Easy to prove conspiracies that way. 

Ahhh....how in the fuck is showing media fuckery like using video game clips and claiming it’s real life “conspiracy”....Dore is a real progressive and he spends his time crucifying fake ass progressives. He’s perfect 

Just now, f7ben said:

Ahhh....how in the fuck is showing media fuckery like using video game clips and claiming it’s real life “conspiracy”....Dore is a real progressive and he spends his time crucifying fake ass progressives. He’s perfect 

That’s what I mean. What’s the other side of the story to that? 

Just now, ACE said:

That’s what I mean. What’s the other side of the story to that? 

I’ve basically never seen Dore spend time discussing anything that can be remotely disputed. He’s the exact opposite of whatever spin just babbled 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Jimmy has become a talking head like Rush Limboigh. He never shows a counter point or has anyone to challenge. Easy to prove conspiracies that way. 

Jimmy is the other side. Almost everything he broadcasts uses media sources, govt documents or first hand testimony as the focus of each show. Kinda like real journalists should do. Pretty pathetic that a comedian is putting the boots to the networks. 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t mind Jimmy. But when he props himself up with no counter point he’s just another tucker carlson. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Jimmy is the other side. Almost everything he broadcasts uses media sources, govt documents or first hand testimony as the focus of each show. Kinda like real journalists should do. Pretty pathetic that a comedian is putting the boots to the networks. 

Why doesn’t he have someone on his show with an opposing view? He controls the narrative. Tucker/Hannity 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Why doesn’t he have someone on his show with an opposing view? He controls the narrative. Tucker/Hannity 

Why doesnt CNN or MSNBC invite him on? Fox lets him come on and babble his babble even tho it might not jive with fox babble. What are the other networks afraid of? If they want him to shut up put him on and shut him up. 

Just now, Anler said:

Why doesnt CNN or MSNBC invite him on? Fox lets him come on and babble his babble even tho it might not jive with fox babble. What are the other networks afraid of? If they want him to shut up put him on and shut him up. 

Rogan puts a guy on and challenges him. Talks for 2 to 3 hours. Jimmy rolls with his own narrative and there’s no other noise. It’s the Jimmy echo chamber. I find what he says compelling. But I don’t stick my dick all the way in before I see the whole picture. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Rogan puts a guy on and challenges him. Talks for 2 to 3 hours. Jimmy rolls with his own narrative and there’s no other noise. It’s the Jimmy echo chamber. I find what he says compelling. But I don’t stick my dick all the way in before I see the whole picture. 

Everyone is free to choose what they want to believe. Rogan's entire show is talking to people, everyday people. He is not a journalilst or a news outlet. Nobody is tuning in to Rogan's podcast to find out what is going on in Ukraine. 

Just now, Anler said:

Everyone is free to choose what they want to believe. Rogan's entire show is talking to people, everyday people. He is not a journalilst or a news outlet. Nobody is tuning in to Rogan's podcast to find out what is going on in Ukraine. 

Jimmy is one sided. He controls the narrative. If you like that type of story telling then that’s great. We all have what we find enlightening. I like it when joe has a CIA guy in for an interview and plays devils advocate. I hear both sides that way. The one sided narrative is what really sells these days. Be it Jimmy or tucker. If either do have a guest it’s a hand picked yes guy. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Jimmy is one sided. He controls the narrative. If you like that type of story telling then that’s great. We all have what we find enlightening. I like it when joe has a CIA guy in for an interview and plays devils advocate. I hear both sides that way. The one sided narrative is what really sells these days. Be it Jimmy or tucker. If either do have a guest it’s a hand picked yes guy. 

So which news outlet isnt one sided? One that you approve of? 

11 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Does he share it with 550 s pretend broads?

What's this pretend broad bullshit?  

Answer me!!! 

ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What's this pretend broad bullshit?  

Answer me!!! 

ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha.....everyone freely posts against you. YOU ARE THE SITE FAG WELCHER OF FSCE ALL TIME 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hahaha.....everyone freely posts against you. YOU ARE THE SITE FAG WELCHER OF FSCE ALL TIME 

LMAO!! You're all afraid of me!! Not one of you has EVAH accepted one of my challenges!! 

YOU'RE ALL AFRAID OF ME!!! 

You fukkin goofy TROLL!!  I " OWN " you !! Now dig the sawdust outta' your ass!!  You loser-fuck idiot!!

Boats, cars, truck, sleds, sawmills, and on and on!!! 

How about " FAILURE IN LIFE " ? THAT'S YOU!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! You're all afraid of me!! Not one of you has EVAH accepted one of my challenges!! 

YOU'RE ALL AFRAID OF ME!!! 

You fukkin goofy TROLL!!  I " OWN " you !! Now dig the sawdust outta' your ass!!  You loser-fuck idiot!!

Boats, cars, truck, sleds, sawmills, and on and on!!! 

How about " FAILURE IN LIFE " ? THAT'S YOU!!!

You lost the bet , pay me my 5gs 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You lost the bet , pay me my 5gs 

Ok, come over here and collect, so I can slap the shit outta' you!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, come over here and collect, so I can slap the shit outta' you!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Look at your arms caught on old goat lures :lol: hahahaha faggot 

image.thumb.jpeg.74ed5547ea585dfc86df2e4c424641f6.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

I can agree with Dore on a case by case issue.

I’ve honestly never heard him make a point I didn’t agree with. He’s 100% spot on when he decides to levy criticism. I don’t necessarily agree with all his positions but when he lowers the hammer he’s been 100% correct 

On 3/4/2022 at 9:23 AM, steve from amherst said:

Does he share it with 550 s pretend broads?

Hey, you little bastid, answer me!!! 

You backed-down from my first polygraph challenge for $5000.00, 

how about this for $10,000.00?

Those two broads that I posted, I will take the Polygraph that I banged both of them. If I pass, I get your $10,000.00, if I didn't, you get my 10Gs. 

Do you accept the challenge, or are you a big pussy? Your buddies from my town can't help ya' now. 

If you don't accept, I will brand you the " SITE LaSAGNA PUSSY ". 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you little bastid, answer me!!! 

You backed-down from my first polygraph challenge for $5000.00, 

how about this for $10,000.00?

Those two broads that I posted, I will take the Polygraph that I banged both of them. If I pass, I get your $10,000.00, if I didn't, you get my 10Gs. 

Do you accept the challenge, or are you a big pussy? Your buddies from my town can't help ya' now. 

If you don't accept, I will brand you the " SITE LaSAGNA PUSSY ". 

Listen you little fat beachball looking cocksucker .No one gives 2 shits about a stupid polygraph test that a pathological liar like you could cruise thru even if the question was " are you one of the cheapest mother fuckers in new england " 

• Haha 3