Check your account email address ×

Biden fell in the shower.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I like how this thread is going. Don’t get this over at butt plug central. Only golf and yachting talk while all the GOP’ers suck each other off. 

You do realize that you spent your entire day and a few others starting these threads while the supposed GOP'rs have a gas price thread and a sled thread You are able to comprehend this right?? It's all you and a two others, stacked the entire page.. So who's really sucking each other off..:lol:

The lack of self awareness is utterly astounding..

Sure has been a long " not a big deal family emergency" hopefully you will get out of the waiting room soon and not have to watch Fox news all day..:lol:

Again, if this is retirement life by people who have set themselves up for the perfect retirement setting, I'm working till I die..:thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You do realize that you spent your entire day and a few others starting these threads while the supposed GOP'rs have a gas price thread and a sled thread You are able to comprehend this right?? It's all you and a two others, stacked the entire page.. So who's really sucking each other off..:lol:

The lack of self awareness is utterly astounding..

Sure has been a long " not a big deal family emergency" hopefully you will get out of the waiting room soon and not have to watch Fox news all day..:lol:

Again, if this is retirement life by people who have set themselves up for the perfect retirement setting, I'm working till I die..:thumbsup:

butt hurt noted

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You're counting my threads? Holy shit!!!

15 was a guess, is it more or less??, I didn't count..let me know how I did..I got a $20 I am on the low side..:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Beaten to a pulp….haha…and I’ll tell you again that most at TBP think you’re an ignorant dumbfuck who is afraid of brown people and they are right. FFS dummy you are sucking Derpos cock….that should tell you something.🤣

You literally ran off crying and said you weren't coming back. 

We know you haven't gotten any pussy in years - but can you keep your homosexual talk in PMs with thpindry

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You got all the housewives of team belly panties all upset now.

He come in running his yap, got beat down & left blubbering. Now he's insulting Willies family over here. He's a mess & needs to get a hold of himself. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I'm staying around family for the time being. I think it's the prudent thing to do at this time. 

Hope all is well

26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If he does wouldn't you want to be in the middle of nowhere 

I’d rather be with the family that I have. Everyone has their time to die, not that I’m in any hurry or trying to be an alarmist. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’d rather be with the family that I have. Everyone has their time to die, not that I’m in any hurry or trying to be an alarmist. 

Get help.