Check your account email address ×

LIVE UPDATES: Russian troops stalled north of Kyiv, running out of food and gas, says US official

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Wage growth for most average Joes was wiped out by increased costs due to tariffs. Bullshit this would have shown up in inflation numbers

Just like when the market exploded after Biden (they passed trillions of dollars of stimulus) 

The debt and deficit both  increased  and GDP was never higher than 2015, you can ignore that fact if it makes you feel better.

Another bushit statement GDP pretty much goes up with the exceptions of cyclical recession 

No Trumps mean tweets didn't bother me in the least.   

Trump spent more in his first term than every other president in history including Obama, in fact nearly as much as Obama's 8 years.  

You must be smoking crack 

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

You would expect that the way you put Trump up he would have had better GDP, job growth and higher wages than the dipshit in there now.  

Inflation had wiped out all of Bidens wage gains...it's a tax

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Wage growth for most average Joes was wiped out by increased costs due to tariffs. 

Just like when the market exploded after Biden was elected. 

The debt and deficit both  increased  and GDP was never higher than 2015, you can ignore that fact if it makes you feel better.

Trump spent more in his first term than every other president in history including Obama, in fact nearly as much as Obama's 8 years.  

You would expect that the way you put Trump up he would have had better GDP, job growth and higher wages than the dipshit in there now.  

Dont you think what our taxes was spent on should come into play??  Spending is out of control with both parties, but I would rather see our tax dollars spent in America on America rather than pallets of our tax dollars loaded on a plane and flown to an enemy or the fucking stupid Paris accord or given to 3rd world countries so their politicians can enrich themselves and fuck over their people. Wouldn't you??

Now Que up the Trumpeteers with posts on what Trump spent tax dollars on that they don't like..:lol:

54 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

There are plenty of articles out there on the subject of the tariffs and the cost to US Consumers. 

I can tell you first hand that a cutting edge went from $100.00 to $125.00 after the tariffs, that a bailout larger than the auto bailout was needed to prop up farmers. The tariffs were the final nail to many farmers. 

Just now, 1jkw said:

There are plenty of articles out there on the subject of the tariffs and the cost to US Consumers. 

I can tell you first hand that a cutting edge went from $100.00 to $125.00 after the tariffs, that a bailout larger than the auto bailout was needed to prop up farmers. The tariffs were the final nail to many farmers. 

Still didn't show up in inflation numbers....my industry boomed after they stopped the Chinese dumping.

Maybe you shouldn't buy a Chinese POS cutting edge, it will last longer. 

59 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dont you think what our taxes was spent on should come into play??  Spending is out of control with both parties, but I would rather see our tax dollars spent in America on America rather than pallets of our tax dollars loaded on a plane and flown to an enemy or the fucking stupid Paris accord or given to 3rd world countries so their politicians can enrich themselves and fuck over their people. Wouldn't you??

Now Que up the Trumpeteers with posts on what Trump spent tax dollars on that they don't like..:lol:

Yes. I also think that if you cried like a bitch for 8 years about debt and deficit the Trump years should make you want to kill yourself.  

I guess you are referencing the money that belonged to Iran that was paid back with interest. Are we the world police? It was understood that the world court would have ruled against us.   

I agree look at what we spent in Iraq and Afg. and how much or how little I should say the citizens got.

16 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

What cutting edge are you getting from the chinks?

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Still didn't show up in inflation numbers....my industry boomed after they stopped the Chinese dumping.

Maybe you shouldn't buy a Chinese POS cutting edge, it will last longer. 

The trade deficit with China was higher under Trump than anytime during the previous 8 years in fact you need to go back 12 years to find numbers higher.

If you save $1200.00 on your taxes and goods cost you $1200.00 more it wouldn't show and if you remember the Fed. raised interest rates.   

I'm quite sure mine is US made, first one I put on when the bucket edge was worn.  

F7ben posted many numbers and facts about the US steel industry and the effects of the tariffs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes. I also think that if you cried like a bitch for 8 years about debt and deficit the Trump years should make you want to kill yourself.  

I guess you are referencing the money that belonged to Iran that was paid back with interest. Are we the world police? It was understood that the world court would have ruled against us.   

I agree look at what we spent in Iraq and Afg. and how much or how little I should say the citizens got.

Well thank God I didn't do that!!

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Who gets the tariff money that we're paying? Where does it go? 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

The trade deficit with China was higher under Trump than anytime during the previous 8 years in fact you need to go back 12 years to find numbers higher.

If you save $1200.00 on your taxes and goods cost you $1200.00 more it wouldn't show and if you remember the Fed. raised interest rates.   

I'm quite sure mine is US made, first one I put on when the bucket edge was worn.  

F7ben posted many numbers and facts about the US steel industry and the effects of the tariffs.

Did you know Biden has left most of the steel tariffs in place....

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You mean the taxes Trump put in place.....

Technically they were lifted in Nov. 

But the effects of dumping are worse...the Chinese govt subsidized many industries effectively bleeding usa companies to death.

Just now, SkisNH said:

Technically they were lifted in Nov. 

But the effects of dumping are worse...the Chinese govt subsidized many industries effectively bleeding usa companies to death.

It's better that the government bleeds us to death with a fake tax. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It's better that the government bleeds us to death with a fake tax. 

The fake tax of inflation? 

Tell that to the steel Industry, the US furniture industry,  domestic plywood and the list goes on. 

What happens when all of those jobs just go away...

Edited by SkisNH

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The fake tax of inflation? 

Tell that to the steel Industry, the US furniture industry,  domestic plywood and the list goes on. 

What happens when all of those jobs just go away...

Those tariffs should've been returned to consumers. Instead the trump administration kept them. Where did all that cash go? 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Those tariffs should've been returned to consumers. Instead the trump administration kept them. Where did all that cash go? 

General revenue..

19 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Wage growth for most average Joes was wiped out by increased costs due to tariffs. 

Just like when the market exploded after Biden was elected. 

Trump had a deficit fueled economy. Now it’s time to pay the piper.