Check your account email address ×

Are we next ?

• Platinum Contributing Member

BOSTON -- Ukraine’s parliament and other government and banking websites were hit with another punishing wave of distributed-denial-of-service attacks Wednesday, and cybersecurity researchers said unidentified attackers had also infected hundreds of computers with destructive malware.

Some of the infected computers were in neighboring Latvia and Lithuania, the researchers said.

• Gold Member

Democrat War Mongers been flaming the War coals with Russia for years now....great now they got it and are just like Deer in headlights. But Russia Russia Russia.  der tRumP is pUtiN...

...and the resident jerk offs here are still pushing it and talking big. :suicide:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Russia's easiest way to invade the US would be through Alaska,,,,,Alaska has @FrankieJames7,,,,you're safe. The Athabascan Army will be ready!!!

Oh fuck! Our only hope is Franky James and his mostly inbred band of merry idiots!  :lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

I took my money out of the bank.

Good luck. 

Wish I could,,I waved a transport truck through an intersection so he could beat the redlight and Justin froze my accounts :lol:

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Democrat War Mongers been flaming the War coals with Russia for years now....great now they got it and are just like Deer in headlights. But Russia Russia Russia.  der tRumP is pUtiN...

...and the resident jerk offs here are still pushing it and talking big. :suicide:

You never went to a history class in your life.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You never went to a history class in your life.

What the fuck are you even saying dummy?

This Ukraine shit really ramped up under your Man crush Obama. How about you do some recent History education before running your dumb flapper. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

What the fuck are you even saying dummy?

This Ukraine shit really ramped up under your Man crush Obama. How about you do some recent History education before running your dumb flapper. 

Do you even read what you type?

Fuckin imbecile.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Russia's easiest way to invade the US would be through Alaska,,,,,Alaska has @FrankieJames7,,,,you're safe. The Athabascan Army will be ready!!!

See all of those years of being an Alaskan C.O.D Nerd will pay off eventually 

FJ 7 the one and the only true Athabascan American  Call Of Duty Nerd  - -  You Got A Problem............... boxing1.gif.785a09ff73503912ef9212bccf90a8bc.gif

Call of Duty: Mobile for Android - Download the APK from Uptodown

Now someone just needs to get him his card(s) so he can help defend his home land - - - The United States of America...... flag_usa.gif.104df53b321ba1e8e1aa1a9ddadaa0b4.gif

image.jpeg.087666bc0b4f6098f5b64ac0d63acf7e.jpeg

1330281063_Frankie3.jpg.80d4c43ccc2feef4e81ca959a351a513.jpg

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Denial of service attacks is a risky game for Vlad. A computer virus doesn’t understand national borders. When his little computer games start drifting into nearby NATO nations things could get ugly. 

America has the best hackers in the game. Im not worried about that shit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, HSR said:

My son in law is in the national gaurd. He was sent to Alaska on Monday 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My son in law is in the national gaurd. He was sent to Alaska on Monday 

Damn that sucks,,, I was only kidding but I guess you guys are stepping it up.