Check your account email address ×

Lynx Shredder, *new* or... just some new plastic?

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.brplynx.com/gb/en/models/crossover/commander.html#glx-5900

Go all in.  I could make $ pulling broken down Cat's and Polaris's with this bad boy.

Think of all the brewskis you could haul in that back storage box, while pulling the cats and poos back to your fishing shack 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Think of all the brewskis you could haul in that back storage box, while pulling the cats and poos back to your fishing shack 

It's like a Clydesdale... maybe I'll get a dalmatian too.

1 hour ago, krom said:

original twin spar Z1 cats had the belt guard built into the sidepanel FWIW

It did? Do you have access to pico's? We had/ have a few 2007 models and I cant recall this. Just remember the oil tank fill location was just slightly better than what Polaris has on all there sleds now. Right above the clutches. Brilliant! 

3 hours ago, krom said:

original twin spar Z1 cats had the belt guard built into the sidepanel FWIW

Is it the one used in the eb jag?? I was looking at the parts brake downs and they do have a different guard. But they have it listed as it’s own section not with the side pan. 

20 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Is it the one used in the eb jag?? I was looking at the parts brake downs and they do have a different guard. But they have it listed as it’s own section not with the side pan. 

EB jag is correct. 

There was an update sent out to convert them to the setup used on the newer machines 

6 minutes ago, krom said:

EB jag is correct. 

There was an update sent out to convert them to the setup used on the newer machines 

That was an interesting guard design looking at the brake down. Did cat change for production reasons or was it a pain in the ass that didn’t work?

15 hours ago, Not greg b said:

That was an interesting guard design looking at the brake down. Did cat change for production reasons or was it a pain in the ass that didn’t work?

IIRC it was a safety issue.  my guess is the legal dept said it didn't meet CPSC