Check your account email address ×

That feeling when you put in your retirement paperwork...

Snake

Hunting the whole deer season, fishing a uncrowded lake, really long motorcycle rides or a mid week sled trip when everyone else is working. Mid week track days with the bikes are cheaper and so are the MX tracks. Don't forget skeet/trap during the week. 

So how exactly did I find the time to work LOL.

57 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Congratulations to all you guys!! Five more years:flush:

It’s absolutely awesome. I spent an hour at anytime fitness this morning. Started at 430. No rush. No pressure. Dropping some motor parts at the machinist at 11. Then a hike with the dogs this afternoon. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s absolutely awesome. I spent an hour at anytime fitness this morning. Started at 430. No rush. No pressure. Dropping some motor parts at the machinist at 11. Then a hike with the dogs this afternoon. 

Is there even any pussy to look at at the gym at 4:30 am? 

Use to go to work at 6:00 AM so its been hard to break the habit of waking up at 5:00.  Still wake up at 5:00 and go on the treadmill for 45 minutes.  Been working on more sleds during the week that I use to.  Today was rebuilding the shocks and putting new slides on my wife's VR1 with 5800 miles on now.  Just got my XCR last week so been riding that one.  Normally go up riding Wednesday or Thursday and come home Saturday morning and clean the sleds on Sunday.  Club ride this weekend so its more of a social weekend but fun and next weekend saddle bag trip leaving Conover Wisconsin Wednesday to Copper Harbor and back home on Saturday.  If we had snow around home would be out grooming.

When I went in Tuesday to turn my stuff in got asked if I would be interested in a part time position?  Nope 

Friend farms over 1000 acres so he asked if I could help him in the spring doing field work.  Said to think of it as grooming only instead of making a smooth trial you ripping up the ground.  City Boy in a large 4 wheel drive tractor will be interesting.  Signed up to do 6 Nascar races this year for Sunoco and go early for setup.  We also have our place in Northern Wisconsin with 88 acres in the Nicolas Forest that will be calling our name for offend.

All done on my schedule :D       

• Like 1

2 miles an the treadmill, cut up a shitload of cardboard for recycle. Chopped up some ice on the driveway, got some more diesel for the tractor. We went for brunch and stopped at a friends. Just sitting enjoying a cigar at 3:30 and will be starting dinner in a while.

Is today Thursday or Friday? Who cares….lol

You’ll find yourself somewhere and it’s crowded and there’s traffic and you will say fuck what day is it, it must be a weekend.

You will also think I’m so busy where the fuck did I find the time to go to work?