Check your account email address ×

Vaccine-associated enhanced disease

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

As usual your post has nothing to do with the content you share.  Someday perhaps you will be able to think for yourself.

Can you not read.  Why the fuck would they not allow an independent test.

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can you not read.  Why the fuck would they not allow an independent test.

Well you know why lol

buddy and his wife got the vaccine to “get back to normal” and now they’re both pretty sick with the rones lol

hes like that stupid shit does nothing 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/10/2022 at 9:49 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Get yourself tested.

FLKaTOJXsAQVs0B.thumb.jpg.fea15e1ddf10977b1f6e5bbf898591b6.jpg

Pass.

You might be in the placebo group but still go out and have unprotected sex with strangers so we can compare infection rates to those who got the vaccine.

:lmao:

Edited by Highmark

More twitteridiot musings of complete misinformation.  You are now further out to lunch than the side still promoting the shot.  Think for yourself for once.  Read an actual study and share YOUR conclusions...and start a conversation.  It will be enlightening.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

More twitteridiot musings of complete misinformation.  You are now further out to lunch than the side still promoting the shot.  Think for yourself for once.  Read an actual study and share YOUR conclusions...and start a conversation.  It will be enlightening.

Stay strong, and keep looking like an idiot.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure all these insurance companies are conspiracy theorists.

Are people really this fucking stupid to not clue in?

The real question is how stupid are people that believe twitter is full of transparent and real information.

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How stupid are you.  Keep doubling down.  Stay strong.

Miles smarter than you.  Your blind faith in odd sources is stupefying.  You are the single biggest sheep I've ever interacted with. Try and actually eloquently make a point for once instead of letting lying media sources do it for you.  Your sources are just as bad as the mainstream media.  Equal stupidity.  Takes a fucking moron to believe either.

On 2/25/2022 at 4:08 PM, Deephaven said:

Miles smarter than you.  Your blind faith in odd sources is stupefying.  You are the single biggest sheep I've ever interacted with. Try and actually eloquently make a point for once instead of letting lying media sources do it for you.  Your sources are just as bad as the mainstream media.  Equal stupidity.  Takes a fucking moron to believe either.

Stay strong fool.  It suits you well.

I can confirm that I have noticed an "enhanced" body part after covid.  It's noticeable enough that I now routinely get compliments when I'm out shopping.  Is that what you guys are talking about?

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2022 at 3:08 PM, Deephaven said:

I’m not sure if you know this but you come off as a legitimate faggot a lot 

• Like 1