Check your account email address ×

Vaccine-associated enhanced disease

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You know you are a dumbfuck Liberal mental midget when you try and compare the Polio vaccine to mRNA Covid jabs ....:lol:

Meanwhile my Wife is a Doctor of Pharmacy :owned:

So now you're going to march your wife out to fight your battles? What a panzy ass,  :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Well thank God you found that nonsense on the internet then. :thumbsup:

:kissmyass:

Happy you have spin_dry now again along with your Daddy MC :lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Okie dokie.  

I know a guy...

Neal

You claim to be the smartest guy on the board and you got a vaccine untested for a virus with with a 99.98 survival rate in 85% of the age groups. I wonder why your defending the shit vaccines 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yes she has a Doctor degree in Pharmacy.  Jealous? 

Make Sure you go see her to get your  Boosters and Flu shots.  :thumbsup:

Go ask her how the COVID vaccines can possibly penetrate a cell nucleus without the necessary enzyme. She's obviously much smarter than you are. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

She is, therefore I am.

Never said I was ....but I get all the juicy inside information, while you Shitlibs have to wait at least 12 months for the mainstream news to finally say it..:thumbsup:

But by all means keep up the good work. You are really slashing the misinformation Booster Boy. BTW did You get your booster yet? Joe Biden wants you too. Follow the science.  

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Never said I was ....but I get all the juicy inside information, while you Shitlibs have to wait at least 12 months for the mainstream news to finally say it..:thumbsup:

But by all means keep up the good work. You are really slashing the misinformation Booster Boy. BTW did You get your booster yet? Joe Biden wants you too. Follow the science.  

12 months in advance?!? Does she know when the Pfizer vaccine is going to be FDA approved then? That would be juicy.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

12 months in advance?!? Does she know when the Pfizer vaccine is going to be FDA approved then? That would be juicy.

There is no approved vaccine. The approved vaccine doesn’t exist and if it did the emergency use vaccines would have to be pulled 

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

There is no approved vaccine. The approved vaccine doesn’t exist and if it did the emergency use vaccines would have to be pulled 

I know, and moderna wasn’t just approved. Pretty soon J&J won’t either.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I know, and moderna wasn’t just approved. Pretty soon J&J won’t either.

Are the Boosters approved? Did you get one yet? Follow the science , come on man.  You are so selfish,  you need to stay boosted to protect 80 year old Grandma's 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Well @akvanden why are you not getting the Booster? 

I thought you believe in the science ? 

still wont answer because you will contridict your whole Big Pharma loving agenda . 

You were all about this deflection like a month ago to which I already answered. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You were all about this deflection like a month ago to which I already answered. 

Its not a deflection! :lol:

Why do You think you NOW get to all a sudden decide that you dont need the Booster! The same people telling you that in order to still be protected you need a Booster , these are the same people that told you that you needed to get the Jab to be protected from Hospitalization and Dying! 

But yet now you dont wanna listen to them after harping on Vaccines for 2 years? :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Its not a deflection! :lol:

Why do You think you NOW get to all a sudden decide that you dont need the Booster! The same people telling you that in order to still be protected you need a Booster , these are the same people that told you that you needed to get the Jab to be protected from Hospitalization and Dying! 

But yet now you dont wanna listen to them after harping on Vaccines for 2 years? :lol:

What are you talking about? I’m boosted, bro.

All of which adds zero value to the thread. Stay on topic.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What are you talking about? I’m boosted, bro.

All of which adds zero value to the thread. Stay on topic.

Cool. :thumbsup:

Sorry I was mistaken Guess You DO follow the "science". :lmao:  

On 2/9/2022 at 6:44 PM, jtssrx said:

You claim to be the smartest guy on the board and you got a vaccine untested for a virus with with a 99.98 survival rate in 85% of the age groups. I wonder why your defending the shit vaccines 

I have never claimed to be the smartest anything.  That's your story.

I'm defending making good choices for societal health.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I have never claimed to be the smartest anything.  That's your story.

I'm defending making good choices for societal health.

Neal

JT posted someone’s personal info…he’s on a forced vacation….maybe he’ll see this when he returns.👍🏼🤣