Check your account email address ×

Vaccine-associated enhanced disease

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This employee whistleblower exposing the coruption and illegal gain of fuction researce at Ecohealth must also be a conspiracy.

Fucking dumb sheep. 

Good work of the blanket to cover every topic...

It's good to know it wasn't Fauci that started the illegal gain of function research and funding!  :lol:

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ha, beat me to it.

HM trying to run around ringing the church bells is typical.

Neal

Nope just reporting what I saw.   I agree that most of the increase was likely due to not receiving care when needed due to pandemic more so than lingering covid causes.  Even during routine care or chosen medical procedures serious problems are discovered.   The excessive fear of this virus carried over into the medical system and many lost their lives because of it because we stopped seeing patients or the media made them too afraid to go to the doctor.

Fact is they don't know anymore than you or I.  Keep in mind my post is not about people dying quickly and directly from the vaccine but what it MIGHT do to your immune system.   Laugh all you want but this as Dr. Fauci said is a serious concern.   Nothing has ever been brought to market so quickly and given to 5 billion people. 

From AKV's article.   We believe but we don't know. 

we believe that a significant portion of the remaining excess deaths are driven by deferred medical care and individuals who recover from COVID but later die from the toll COVID has taken on their bodies,” Davison said.”

NA's article.  In other words they simply don't know. 

Catherine Theroux, a spokesperson for the insurance industry-funded research group LIMRA, said the firm doesn’t have concrete data through the end of 2021, but CDC data indicates the highly contagious delta variant of the coronavirus likely contributed to the increase in deaths.

You two need to keep being good sheep and not question anything at all about it:lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

“Davison said in a press conference in late December that his firm saw a 40% rise in death rates among working-age individuals insured under its group life policy in the third quarter of 2021. Some posts used that statistic to falsely imply vaccines were to blame. But 65% of the excess deaths in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2021 were caused by COVID-19, Davison said in a statement to the AP, citing CDC data. “Based on the data and our analysis, we believe that a significant portion of the remaining excess deaths are driven by deferred medical care and individuals who recover from COVID but later die from the toll COVID has taken on their bodies,” Davison said.”

https://www.berkshireeagle.com/ap/factcheck/vaccines-didn-t-cause-increase-in-deaths-and-life-insurance-payouts/article_0575eec8-760f-11ec-b92b-e3f92bc587f6.html

It's the vaccines 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Looks like the uptick is being used as a scare tactic to blame vaccines, and they are not to blame.  Deferred care due to COVID-19 is:

https://www.berkshireeagle.com/ap/factcheck/vaccines-didn-t-cause-increase-in-deaths-and-life-insurance-payouts/article_0575eec8-760f-11ec-b92b-e3f92bc587f6.html

Looks like COVID is a motherfucker, a bit more than "just a flu".

Neal

I don't know one single person who had covid including multiple older people with comorbidies that has died of covid or died since having covid. However I know of multiple people that have died since getting the vaccines or after getting the booster. I know multiple people who are having terrible adverse reactions and long term health issues related to the Vaccines. 

You are a smart guy. It's sad that you want to defend these shit gene therapy's because you ran out and got them 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nope just reporting what I saw.   I agree that most of the increase was likely due to not receiving care when needed due to pandemic more so than lingering covid causes.  Even during routine care or chosen medical procedures serious problems are discovered.   The excessive fear of this virus carried over into the medical system and many lost their lives because of it.

Fact is they don't know anymore than you or I.  Keep in mind my post is not about people dying quickly and directly from the vaccine but what it MIGHT do to your immune system.   Laugh all you want but this as Dr. Fauci said is a serious concern. 

From AKV's article.   We believe but we don't know. 

we believe that a significant portion of the remaining excess deaths are driven by deferred medical care and individuals who recover from COVID but later die from the toll COVID has taken on their bodies,” Davison said.”

NA's article.  In other words they simply don't know. 

Catherine Theroux, a spokesperson for the insurance industry-funded research group LIMRA, said the firm doesn’t have concrete data through the end of 2021, but CDC data indicates the highly contagious delta variant of the coronavirus likely contributed to the increase in deaths.

You two need to keep being good sheep and not question anything at all about it:lmao:

It's cognitive dissidence, They have defended the Covid nonsense for so long it doesn't matter what facts you give them they can't allow themselves to admit they were duped  

• Haha 1

No need to back pedal highmark. Vaers shows just a fraction of the deaths & maimings from the vax. 

Remember- the last trial they ran with the mrna - every animal in the study died. The dose too small it doesn't work- too high it kills everything. They did low doses on the people this time, hence why the vax was a failure & didn't work ...but it still killed a good amount. More to come also, sad to say. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

No need to back pedal highmark. Vaers shows just a fraction of the deaths & maimings from the vax. 

Remember- the last trial they ran with the mrna - every animal in the study died. The dose too small it doesn't work- too high it kills everything. They did low doses on the people this time, hence why the vax was a failure & didn't work ...but it still killed a good amount. More to come also, sad to say. 

Not backpedaling.   Even some high estimates on vaccine deaths percentage wise is extremely low when looking at the percentage considering the number of doses.   I posted this before.   We should not pick and choose what percentages to push.  This is similar to the mortality rate being WAY off because its not taking into account the 6-10 times more people that had covid than just those with a registered positive test and they knew this VERY EARLY on. 

My real concern about the vaccine lies in its longer term effects and my original post is directly related to that.   I've posted a number of times about this as well.  I was watching when Dr. Fauci stated it and was like with no long term tests why are we pushing this on billions of people.      

Never in mankind's history have we rolled the dice like this.   

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Dummies are still claiming there were no animal trials on MRNA prior to covid. This in fact is a lie they've been trying to create a MRNA and other vaccines for 20 years and they don't work and kill animals every time they are reinfected with a virus. They experience a mitochondria storm in there immune system. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not backpedaling.   Even some high estimates on vaccine deaths percentage wise is extremely low when looking at the percentage considering the number of doses.   I posted this before.   We should not pick and choose what percentages to push.  This is similar to the mortality rate being WAY off because its not taking into account the 6-10 times more people that had covid than just those with a registered positive test and they knew this VERY EARLY on. 

My real concern about the vaccine lies in its longer term effects and my original post is directly related to that.   I've posted a number of times about this as well.  I was watching when Dr. Fauci stated it and was like with no long term tests why are we pushing this on billions of people.      

They are not low. The Veers system on reports 1% of the total cases of adverse reactions and 1% of the deaths. Look at these graphs, It's staggering what's taking place. I also pasted a link. Look at the covid vaccine verse just the flu vaccines which are given to the masses annually. 

https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/02/04/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-through-01-28-2022/

image18-1024x730.png

image13-1024x633.png

image7-1024x597.png

DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING NORMAL???

image11-1024x726.png

image20-1024x678.png

image16-1024x635.png

2NDEw0GVV61kOGKRV_Jpd8oGoocD2mv96C_KHgYmIlPqxied9PRDQmOA8GqGRGReG8Wn32uBkHiL29No3DfMolRIrGprdvPRKGWKgoCvkXoxrCZNPzt2265hIAqGLfoqHeMe7oCr

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They are not low. The Veers system on reports 1% of the total cases of adverse reactions and 1% of the deaths. Look at these graphs, It's staggering what's taking place. I also pasted a link. Look at the covid vaccine verse just the flu vaccines which are given to the masses annually. 

https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/02/04/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-through-01-28-2022/

image18-1024x730.png

image13-1024x633.png

image7-1024x597.png

DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING NORMAL???

image11-1024x726.png

image20-1024x678.png

image16-1024x635.png

2NDEw0GVV61kOGKRV_Jpd8oGoocD2mv96C_KHgYmIlPqxied9PRDQmOA8GqGRGReG8Wn32uBkHiL29No3DfMolRIrGprdvPRKGWKgoCvkXoxrCZNPzt2265hIAqGLfoqHeMe7oCr

Even if there were 50,000 deaths considering there have been over 400,000,000+ doses the percentage is extremely, extremely low.    My question would be even at that rate would another approved vaccine be pulled?

Reality is we will never know the impact of the side effects or deaths because they don't want to know.   The mere fact there are not significant ongoing studies is disturbing.    

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For some their science never changed, for others they don't even know where to look for their goalposts anymore.

Send that stupid cunt back to China...

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They shut down the pig flu vax after 50 deaths. 60 minutes report was the catalyst. Now 60 minutes is sponsored by Pfizer.

We honestly don't know the number of deaths caused by the vax...& no way to prove. Govt didn't do their jobs at all ...

39 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Dummies are still claiming there were no animal trials on MRNA prior to covid. This in fact is a lie they've been trying to create a MRNA and other vaccines for 20 years and they don't work and kill animals every time they are reinfected with a virus. They experience a mitochondria storm in there immune system. 

Yup ...

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Even if there were 50,000 deaths considering there have been over 400,000,000+ doses the percentage is extremely, extremely low.    My question would be even at that rate would another approved vaccine be pulled?

Reality is we will never know the impact of the side effects or deaths because they don't want to know.   The mere fact there are not significant ongoing studies is disturbing.    

When deaths are for people & kids that don't even need the jab - that's an issue imo

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Send that stupid cunt back to China...

They shut down the pig flu vax after 50 deaths. 60 minutes report was the catalyst. Now 60 minutes is sponsored by Pfizer.

We honestly don't know the number of deaths caused by the vax...& no way to prove. Govt didn't do their jobs at all ...

Yup ...

No question I think the govt failed to track the side effects and deaths but again you can't compare just a single factor (deaths).   It has to be compared to doses.  

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

When deaths are for people & kids that don't even need the jab - that's an issue imo

This I agree with and have stated so many times.