Check your account email address ×

Biden State department busted by AP reporter trying to pass off bogus Russia false flag story

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Probably Not.

You are not that interesting and its not as funny after the first lookback. Its actually just kinda sad. But Sheep will be Sheep. 

Even better, continue saying things you can't/won't backup. :thumbsup:

Edited by akvanden

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I just looked, wasn't able to find what you were referring to. 

:lol:lmao

Well thats not really surprising,  you seem clueless on any form of research that isnt hand fed to you. 

Dig a little deeper...or dont . IDGAF :bc:

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Look it up your self poindexter. 

I already know, I wanted to see if you did.. But you clearly dont have any clue otherwise you would never have mentioned it. Deflection noted. :lol:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Look it up your self poindexter. 

Yeah I should Look up that Obama and Biden are Neo Liberal War mongering dip shits that love bloodshed. Continuing the Death Cult Bush legacy is a great look for Boomer Democrats I guess.   :lol:

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah I should Look up that Obama and Biden are Neo Liberal War mongering dip shits that love bloodshed. Continuing the Death Cult Bush legacy is a great look for Boomer Democrats I guess.   :lol:

Blah blah

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

That I sorta agree with....

Except you left out all the False flags the Democrat Party has made up to start Civil unrest and pushing more regulations and Laws..  

How convenient.

And I wish Obama wasnt such a War Monger and Children killer with the drone strikes. We could have been out of the Middle East in 2008 but he was worse than Bush with that shit. 

Any president that’s ever pulled out of a war has got slaughtered. Nixon with Vietnam. Obama with Iraq. Biden with Afghanistan.  It happens every single time. 

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I wish Trump would have just told the Proud Boys to get lost instead of telling them to “stand by”.  Didn’t play well for a national audience.  It’s like the Dems were trying to lose running the weakest card in deck and Trump still couldn’t wrangle up the W.  

14 hours ago, Plissken said:

I wish Trump would have just told the Proud Boys to get lost instead of telling them to “stand by”.  Didn’t play well for a national audience.  It’s like the Dems were trying to lose running the weakest card in deck and Trump still couldn’t wrangle up the W.  

Trump's personality made him such a tragic figure. On policy, he was an excellent president. About the only thing I didn't agree with him on was his curtailing of the H1-B visa program. 

I don't imagine that anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can say that the US is in a better place now than it was in 2020.

Economy? Worse. 

Consumer prices? Worse. 

National security? Worse. 

International relations? Worse. 

Enemy nations? Stronger. 

North Korea? Back testing missiles. 

Iran? Back sponsoring terrorism. 

New mideast peace deals? None. 

Border security? Worse. 

Taxes? Worse. 

Race relations? Worse. 

Afghanistan? Millions starving, return of sexual slavery, thousands of trapped Americans. 

Covid deaths? Worse. 

POTUS Twitter account? Less funny. 

Press access to the President? Worse. 

Anyone care to debate any of the above? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Theres nothing to debate.  Thankfully, the foundations of the msm seem to be starting to crumble.  See CNN and Facebook, AT+T spinning off Time Warner, etc..  I don't know much about Snapchat, but their stock was up 65% yesterday, so its not like people are abandoning social media in general.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Putin did it in 2014 when he took part of Ukraine. 

Take a history class.

Boy, the Russians just love it when dems are in office.... just take over countries left and right..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

Trump's personality made him such a tragic figure. On policy, he was an excellent president. About the only thing I didn't agree with him on was his curtailing of the H1-B visa program. 

I don't imagine that anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can say that the US is in a better place now than it was in 2020.

Economy? Worse. 

Consumer prices? Worse. 

National security? Worse. 

International relations? Worse. 

Enemy nations? Stronger. 

North Korea? Back testing missiles. 

Iran? Back sponsoring terrorism. 

New mideast peace deals? None. 

Border security? Worse. 

Taxes? Worse. 

Race relations? Worse. 

Afghanistan? Millions starving, return of sexual slavery, thousands of trapped Americans. 

Covid deaths? Worse. 

POTUS Twitter account? Less funny. 

Press access to the President? Worse. 

Anyone care to debate any of the above? 

Tragic figure? Yes. A man that didn’t understand the power of the bully pulpit and just spewed a lot of shit with zero restraintt. As the result, america has Biden. I can hardly wait to see who shows up next in this race to bottom. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Boy, the Russians just love it when dems are in office.... just take over countries left and right..

Watch China once the winter games are over. We're already starting to make plans to evacuate as much of my wife's family in Taiwan as possible. Xi is not going to waste his opportunity to grab that while the US circles the drain... Unless he's banking on us continuing our acceleration towards the bottom, in which case, we'll be able to do nothing about it in a few years. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tragic figure? Yes. A man that didn’t understand the power of the bully puppet and just spewed a lot shi with zero restraintt. As the result, america has Biden. I can hardly wait to see who shows up next in this race to bottom. 

Well Democrats seem to think Killary is the answer :lol:

3gk4gs.jpg

31 minutes ago, Matt said:

Watch China once the winter games are over. We're already starting to make plans to evacuate as much of my wife's family in Taiwan as possible. Xi is not going to waste his opportunity to grab that while the US circles the drain... Unless he's banking on us continuing our acceleration towards the bottom, in which case, we'll be able to do nothing about it in a few years. 

Trump waited until his last two weeks in office to normalize diplomatic ties with Taiwan. Why didn’t he do this at the beginning of his term rather than the very end? He created a shit show that was dumped in the next administration’s lap. He did the exact same thing with Cuba and Iran by declaring them sponsors of terror during his last few weeks in office. Trump’s administration created a diplomatic shit show out of spite on his way out of office.  

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump waited until his last two weeks in office to normalize diplomatic ties with Taiwan. Why didn’t he do this at the beginning of his term rather than the very end? He created a shit show that was dumped in the next administration’s lap. He did the exact same thing with Cuba and Iran by declaring them sponsors of terror during his last few weeks in office. Trump’s administration created a diplomatic shit show out of spite on his way out of office.  

:wrong: