Check your account email address ×

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yet we still hear Ivermectin has no benefit for COVID patients.   Simply shameful.

Listened to a number of Dr.'s recently and one of the most disturbing things about this pandemic is that the CDC and NIH has insisted certain protocols be followed treating COVID patients something the Dr.'s claim has never been done before.

How many lives could have been saved if our Federal Medical Departments didn't make this political because they hated Trump and weren't so under the thumb of big Pharma.   People should be arrested, convicted and put to death over this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

Therapeutic Advances:

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare among treatment trials and evidence of no difference was assessed as low certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty.

Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member

I have ivermectin from safegenericpharmacy.com and I have turned 4 people who were bed ridden sick around in less than 2 days after giving them ivermectin. Like they literally went from can't get out of bed to feeling fine in 2 days.   I got the covid and took 24mg the first day and 12mg then next and not hardly a symptom.  I am overweight and have high blood pressure.  Its a shame that a cheap drug that has been around for so long could do so much good for people but politics.....  and money.  Don't ever forget the money....

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I have ivermectin from safegenericpharmacy.com and I have turned 4 people who were bed ridden sick around in less than 2 days after giving them ivermectin. Like they literally went from can't get out of bed to feeling fine in 2 days.   I got the covid and took 24mg the first day and 12mg then next and not hardly a symptom.  I am overweight and have high blood pressure.  Its a shame that a cheap drug that has been around for so long could do so much good for people but politics.....  and money.  Don't ever forget the money....

What Dr. did you use for the prescription? 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

What Dr. did you use for the prescription? 

go to the website I listed.  no prescription needed.  It seems sketch but follow the process.  I have ordered 3 times now and it is as they say it is.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Misinformation spreader.

Fucking sheep need to wake up.

Even the HCL trails were tainted.  They didn't use a placebo, but rather folate which has antiviral properties and they ommitted zinc.

It seems like everything works except what the CDC and FDA are trying to shove down on people.

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even the HCL trails were tainted.  They didn't use a placebo, but rather folate which has antiviral properties and they ommitted zinc.

So you’re saying the trials showed that both  HCL and the placebo were effective at treating Covid? Interesting.