Check your account email address ×

As the largest protest in Canadian history closes in on Trudeau, he goes into hiding

Rod

17 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The big parade of trucks made it Ottawa. Now what?   :dunno:

Exactly??? It seems like they planned the trip well but didn't really have a plan for the destination. Also what is the 8 million raised for?? I seem to have missed that. That's a lot of money!!

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Exactly??? It seems like they planned the trip well but didn't really have a plan for the destination. Also what is the 8 million raised for?? I seem to have missed that. That's a lot of money!!

They should incorporate like BLM did, and not have to explain a thing!

Nah... I'm sure they would not get the pass others manage to...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

My wife is sick of me yelling at the TV for the last week. What is the plan when you get there?  :roflcrying:

Did they think the government was just going to roll over to a pack of truckers?

The whole thing was just crazy. You can't have a protest of 10,000 people and think they will all behave. Way too easy for MSM to paint them all as a fringe element of hooligans.

Originally, they were trying to raise $1mil to cover fuel, food and accommodation expenses for the convoy participants but its gone far beyond that. Now they are talking about donating the money to charities but I'm not sure what GoFundMe's rules and regs would be on that.

Edited by Blackstar

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

My wife is sick of me yelling at the TV for the last week. What is the plan when you get there?  :roflcrying:

Did they think the government was just going to roll over to a pack of truckers?

The whole thing was just crazy. You can't have a protest of 10,000 people and think they will all behave. Way too easy for MSM to paint them all as a fringe element of hooligans.

That has started already :lol:. Agreed on the rest too. They should have had some leadership schedule a meeting/speech of some sort to air their grievances publicly.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Trudeau reconciliation is happening. Against him 

D74F03E6-AF3E-4B89-91EE-2F89E61AFA03.jpeg

Can you say "Jumping on the band wagon" when referring to aboriginals?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HSR said:

They showed at parliament on a Saturday, a parliament that's closed.

Retarded

16 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Originally, they were trying to raise $1mil to cover fuel, food and accommodation expenses for the convoy participants but its gone far beyond that. Now they are talking about donating the money to charities but I'm not sure what GoFundMe's rules and regs would be on that.

What was the plan for burning and looting? What is the plan for any protest? To show the so called leaders they are pissed and not alone in there thinking. Really not to hard to figure out  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This story is getting traction.  If true, this is Trudeau's personal photographer.

Fucking piece of shit.

ODppRbbhtY2I.thumb.jpeg.eaea16bab19ec99032e64523e4663683.jpeg

Lol you know those couple random “bad” flags are completely planted 

Just now, poopooforme said:

I see now your wonderful prime minister has tested positive for the shanghi shivers....  Guess he will have to hide for another week....

Lol but he’s vaccinated! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HSR said:

That has started already :lol:. Agreed on the rest too. They should have had some leadership schedule a meeting/speech of some sort to air their grievances publicly.  

Pretty hard when 1 leader goes in to hiding as to let others refuse  fight his battles