Check your account email address ×

The Soo, greatest race known to man.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Bunke DNS?

Dewald might race 

Herf was running third, blew a track and wiped out the heat exchanger.

This is anyone's game...

IMG_20220205_101945431.jpg

Ryan Spencer (Spencer racing on Hcs) will probably win it. If I remember right last time Dewald won, Ryan was actually driving the sled the last part of the race to win it. 

The Soo, greatest race known to man. Not sure about that. BTW I here Ed "BIG Fuss" is not doing well at all! 

Ed if your watching I may have busted your balls over the years but you are in my prayers.

Badger:bc:  

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Ryan Spencer (Spencer racing on Hcs) will probably win it. If I remember right last time Dewald won, Ryan was actually driving the sled the last part of the race to win it. 

they don't call it Endurance racing for nothing, and the Cadarette team has loads of experience.

Just now, Badger** said:

The Soo, greatest race known to man. Not sure about that. BTW I here Ed is not doing well at all! 

Ed if your watching I may have busted your balls over the years but you are in my prayers.

Badger:bc:  

Are you watching it Badger, or just preparing for the Iron Dog?  Guess how many SkiDoo's are in the top 38 today?  :lol2:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are you watching it Badger, or just preparing for the Iron Dog?  Guess how many SkiDoo's are in the top 38 today?  :lol2:

Noo!! Going out to feed the deer today in my back yard, picking up some corn and hey today. 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Noo!! Going out to feed the deer today in my back yard, picking up some corn and hey today. 

My younger brother is driving here from Rhode Island to come riding... and he's very excited to get home.  :lol:

Screenshot_20220205-103732.png

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Thats awesome. You going to the Jump in?? 

fuck no

probably ride a little here today and tomorrow, then ??? on Monday and Tuesday

we really could use a good 3-4" of wet sticky stuff asap.  conditions are 'barely tolerable'

• Like 1

again, hat's off to Floracing for having a shitload of snowmobile racing this winter and it's not too late to get it for those on the fence that want to watch the Soo today, the rest of the SX & MIRA season and everything left at Eagle River.  ;)

https://www.floracing.com/

sell a few steaks today @Badger** so you can get it.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

again, hat's off to Floracing for having a shitload of snowmobile racing this winter and it's not too late to get it for those on the fence that want to watch the Soo today, the rest of the SX & MIRA season and everything left at Eagle River.  ;)

https://www.floracing.com/

sell a few steaks today @Badger** so you can get it.

Looks like a snow cross track. :ashamed: Today not so much had a few calls but its Saturday.  

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Looks like a snow cross track. :ashamed: Today not so much had a few calls but its Saturday.  

The pace sled is a SkiDoo, they must just leave it running in case the battery dies.   

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

my brother made it in one piece

going to go break him in a little bit  :lol:

will hit 'pause' on Flo and see the ending when we get back

Take a few pic's for us that are stuck at home plz. Thanks for sucking me into this race. :finger::lol2:

Edited by Badger**