The Soo, greatest race known to man.

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

So it's like a nascar race for snowmobiles?

Basically and a free for all party for the spectators. Between the drunken college girls (lssu is across the street) and the backwoods rednecks, it’s the perfect storm for a shit show 

19 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Basically and a free for all party for the spectators. Between the drunken college girls (lssu is across the street) and the backwoods rednecks, it’s the perfect storm for a shit show 

Much respect.  Nothing like a drunken shit show

23 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

the only skidoo to enter blew up in qualifying.  They should have it back up and running for Saturday. The only Yamaha entered won the rookie race tonight 

Team Torture and Town Brothers are both listed as Ski Doo. 

20 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The race page posted there Was one. They are probably wrong. I see herfindahl is 12th to start the race 

The Town Brothers entry has been pretty much top 5 so far this week.

I do know where a Soo prepped Ski-Doo sits and I think it has ran only a handful of times and only raced one lake race.  I am pretty sure they still have it.

Edited by racinfarmer

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

News from @Not greg b, Dewald crashed last night and won't be competing Saturday.

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

News from @Not greg b, Dewald crashed last night and won't be competing Saturday.

Gunner Arlaund is coming on as third driver to help out Troy. He is XC guy I guess. I am assuming he will be back up driver for Ryan Spencer. 

they almost got tucker hibbert but he said no deal as there isn’t  any hot stuff pizza stands in Michigan  

Edited by Not greg b

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Gunner Arlaund is coming on as third driver to help out Troy. He is XC guy I guess. I am assuming he will be back up driver for Ryan Spencer. 

they almost got tucker hibbert but he said no deal as there isn’t  any hot stuff pizza stands in Michigan  

:lol:if TH68 were about to race the GD Soo, AF48 would have a heart attack and the Flo Racing subscriptions would increase 100X

Isn't there shit going on at the Soo tonight @Not greg b?  FloRacing only has SX live and it shows the I500 coverage from 7:30am until done tomorrow.

ahhhh nevermind, I'm an idiot https://i-500.com/schedule-at-a-glance/  :lol:

SX racing it is this evening

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Isn't there shit going on at the Soo tonight @Not greg b?  FloRacing only has SX live and it shows the I500 coverage from 7:30am until done tomorrow.

ahhhh nevermind, I'm an idiot https://i-500.com/schedule-at-a-glance/  :lol:

SX racing it is this evening

No they never do anything on Friday as far as racing. They have a parade and the miss I500 pageant for the high school kids 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

I don’t see any heavy drinking yet but they have fires going. You think we can pull that off at an isoc race?? Lol

They had a shitload of burn barrels going at Fargo, because it's Fargo.  they were probably burning XPS oil too