Check your account email address ×

what a pussy

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well except on our southern border. :lol:    Looks like Mexican politicians suffer from the same hypocrisy so many of ours do.  

"Mexico does not believe in walls. I've said time again; Mexico will not pay for any wall," he said in a video statement posted to Twitter and translated by CNN from Spanish.

Trump's plane was landing in Philly on CNN as they were reporting on Mexican president cancelling his visit.  Could you imagine what it would have looked like if the plane touched down, never lost speed, and took right back off up into the air and headed straight for Mexico?  :lol:CNN's commentary would have been priceless I tell you!

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well except on our southern border. :lol:    Looks like Mexican politicians suffer from the same hypocrisy so many of ours do.

"Mexico does not believe in walls. I've said time again; Mexico will not pay for any wall," he said in a video statement posted to Twitter and translated by CNN from Spanish.

Not quite sure there's actually a "wall" there but some fencing around boarder crossing locations

Hey ICEMAN, get your sorry bald-headed ass down to Philly, put a vagina on your head,  and give Slinger's liberal posse a helping hand in protesting the Donald.  I hear one size fits all.  :lol: 

Edited by hayward

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

How does cancelling the meeting make Nieto a pussy?  I'm missing something here

Just the first in a long line of cancellations by foreign dignitaries.......except for russian piss hookers and Putin

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just the first in a long line of cancellations by foreign dignitaries.......except for russian piss hookers and Putin

One of these days you'll make a prediction that comes true. Don't ever give up hope!