Check your account email address ×

J&j was safe they said

On 12/16/2021 at 12:15 PM, akvanden said:

Well, yeah, someone on here told me mRNA killed all the animals during testing, changes your DNA, and is FDA approved but also not FDA approved at the same time. :dunno:

You do realize that RNA was discovered by accident? In an effort to make flowers more colorful the gene for purple in flowers was identified and an effort to make a more vibrant color the gene was doubled. What they ended up with was a pure white flower much to their surprise. At the time the relationship between DNA and RNA was not fully understood. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

You do realize that RNA was discovered by accident? In an effort to make flowers more colorful the gene for purple in flowers was identified and an effort to make a more vibrant color the gene was doubled. What they ended up with was a pure white flower much to their surprise. At the time the relationship between DNA and RNA was not fully understood. 

Ah, so that’s where the misconception comes from.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Ah, so that’s where the misconception comes from.

I think the misconception comes from the idea that science fully understands genetics. Sure as a whole they know more today than a few years back but I think they are a long way from mastery of the subject.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the misconception comes from the idea that science fully understands genetics. Sure as a whole they know more today than a few years back but I think they are a long way from mastery of the subject.

Wherever the misconception comes from, that’s all it is.