Check your account email address ×

send in the feds!!!

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....Dayton passed out during his speech this week.  And at first I thought he was shot!  Looks like he'll recover.  Damn shame.  What a weak milk toast idiot that guy is.

I heard he was dying of cancer. :dunno:

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

really?   U could see the change  the business and most realist people  will all tell u how well it worked to clean up the city. I can tell u the diff it made after many trips fist hand to a friends who still lives in time square aria .

not even going to open some worthless link  

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really?   U could see the change  the business and most realist people  will all tell u how well it worked to clean up the city. I can tell u the diff it made after many trips fist hand to a friends who still lives in time square aria .

And the murder rate is still decreasing from the effects of stop and frisk, but the resident dems have no clue how these types of policies can continue to work even after they are stopped.

• Platinum Contributing Member

9 hours ago, Anler said:

I remember some time ago hearing about how Chicago blacks were leaving Illinois and going to Wisconsin and Minnesota because the welfare was better there. And Wisconsin and Minnesota was pissed about it. :lol:

Its happening in Iowa too.  Section 8 housing is much easier to get here.   I haven't seen demographics on the movement but I can tell you white, black, latino or hispanic our larger towns are seeing gang drugs and violence like never before.   There was actually a national article about it sometime back.   Our local news basically covers Iowa City, Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids and Dubuque.   10 years ago you would hear about 1 shooting a month.   Now its daily with murders weekly.   We've even seen it in our small communities.  Some of the kids who have moved in are constantly in trouble with pot.  One kid showed up at the first football game with a hat with a big joint picture on his hat. :lol:   

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964883/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/13/hud-rewrites-the-map-makes-dubuque-iowa-part-of-chicago/

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its happening in Iowa too.  Section 8 housing is much easier to get here.   I haven't seen demographics on the movement but I can tell you white, black, latino or hispanic our larger towns are seeing gang drugs and violence like never before.   There was actually a national article about it sometime back.   Our local news basically covers Iowa City, Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids and Dubuque.   10 years ago you would hear about 1 shooting a month.   Now its daily with murders weekly.   We've even seen it in our small communities.  Some of the kids who have moved in are constantly in trouble with pot.  One kid showed up at the first football game with a hat with a big joint picture on his hat. :lol:   

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964883/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/13/hud-rewrites-the-map-makes-dubuque-iowa-part-of-chicago/

Section 8 is a problem. Alot of the newer towns (former rural areas that have been booming with new homes) will NOT let you build apartment buildings for that exact reason. Right after we moved in to our current home, the village implemented a covenant that all new homes had to be a minimum size, at least half masonry on the front of the home and no asphalt driveways as to prevent the developers from coming in and throwing up cheap affordable housing. But the snakes still try. Just a few months ago one of the developers tried to build some apartments on the south end of town. Must have paid off one or some of the town board members. There was an epic town meeting and the residents were very assertive about what was going to happen to those fucks if they let that go thru. It was stopped... :news:

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

obviously :lol: to hell with facts! I know the answer!

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And the murder rate is still decreasing from the effects of stop and frisk, but the resident dems have no clue how these types of policies can continue to work even after they are stopped.

LMFAO. obviously this dipshit didn't read the link either. that or didn't comprehend a fucking thing in the link. it's really hard to tell.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

LMFAO. obviously this dipshit didn't read the link either. that or didn't comprehend a fucking thing in the link. it's really hard to tell.

The use of stop and frisk declined and yet because of the policy of stop and frisk, crime is still going down.  What's so hard to understand about that?  Are you saying that stop and frisk did nothing to curtail it?  State your position on the subject.

"

Just now, racer254 said:

The use of stop and frisk declined and yet because of the policy of stop and frisk, crime is still going down.  What's so hard to understand about that?  Are you saying that stop and frisk did nothing to curtail it?  State your position on the subject.

well if you had the facts in the link you'd have a fucking clue. or are you trying to tell me that the policy essentially stopping in 2011, is why crime has dropped since? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Section 8 is a problem. Alot of the newer towns (former rural areas that have been booming with new homes) will NOT let you build apartment buildings for that exact reason. Right after we moved in to our current home, the village implemented a covenant that all new homes had to be a minimum size, at least half masonry on the front of the home and no asphalt driveways as to prevent the developers from coming in and throwing up cheap affordable housing. But the snakes still try. Just a few months ago one of the developers tried to build some apartments on the south end of town. Must have paid off one or some of the town board members. There was an epic town meeting and the residents were very assertive about what was going to happen to those fucks if they let that go thru. It was stopped... :news:

Its a problem here.   Not that they want to come or the fact they often live off the govt but the crime that follows with them.   The drugs in our schools have increased 10 fold in the last decade.  Honestly the schools are rather afraid of them or their liberal nature makes them over cater to them.   One AA kid last year was known to be a pothead.   He posts stuff all the time on Snap.   He went out for 9th grade BB and they let him start.   He wasn't even that good.   He would miss games, practices all the time and still start.   Fucking nuts.  I'll give some of the moms I know credit.  They are getting jobs which is awesome to see.  Not one dad to be seen. :nuts:

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"

well if you had the facts in the link you'd have a fucking clue. or are you trying to tell me that the policy essentially stopping in 2011, is why crime has dropped since? :lol:

Still failing to understand cause and effect I see.  Stop and frisk worked, and you have a hard time with that.  What's your position on it or are you just too scared to provide that?

Edited by racer254

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Still failing to understand cause and effect I see.  Stop and frisk worked, and you have a hard time with that.  What's your position on it or are you just too scared to provide that?

there are no correlations at all. do you know what that means? it's yet another non-factual rww talking point you love to swallow.  all it was successful at doing was catching people with dope. why are you suddenly in favor of the law being able to just stop and frisk you? we all know the answer........

what if Obama had ordered this?

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there are no correlations at all. do you know what that means? it's yet another non-factual rww talking point you love to swallow.  all it was successful at doing was catching people with dope. why are you suddenly in favor of the law being able to just stop and frisk you? we all know the answer........

what if Obama had ordered this?

LOL!  No correlations at all.  FFS what world do you live in.  BTW, I am not in favor of a law like that, but it did have an effect.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL!  No correlations at all.  FFS what world do you live in.  BTW, I am not in favor of a law like that, but it did have an effect.

they performed it, crime rates didn't go down. after they stopped performing it years ago, crime rates went down since.

some correlation  :lol:

43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they performed it, crime rates didn't go down. after they stopped performing it years ago, crime rates went down since.

some correlation  :lol:

Like I said, you really don't understand cause and effect.  Keep splaining it boys!

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no not facts at all. the crime rate went down FACT the murder rate went down FACT

the Fact it continues to decline is because decent people and decent business moved back in after the shit was booted out and they continue to call  police  when stuff happens like decent people tend to do . gentrification if u will .

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no not facts at all. the crime rate went down FACT the murder rate went down FACT

the Fact it continues to decline is because decent people and decent business moved back in after the shit was booted out and they continue to call  police  when stuff happens like decent people tend to do . gentrification if u will .

This is a hard concept for some to understand.