Check your account email address ×

Inflation highest since 1982

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, it's a monopoly protected by oligarchy. 

But you're so vested in defending predators you willfully ignore it.

Wrong again, but you should be used to that by now.

did all of your employees get a new boat?

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah, and there’s fifty genders too.:lol:

Monopolies and monopsonies are bad for the overall health of a capitalist, consumer economy. 

This is exactly why communists predict the crumbling of capitalism under it's own weight.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Monopolies and monopsonies are bad for the overall health of a capitalist, consumer economy. 

This is exactly why communists predict the crumbling of capitalism under it's own weight.

So are greedy slackers living off the taxpayers dime and a southern border that’s wide open but I don’t seem leftists whining about that.

so, you and your employees all get the same pay and benefits? 

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So are greedy slackers living off the taxpayers dime and a southern border that’s wide open but I don’t seem leftists whining about that.

so, you and your employees all get the same pay and benefits? 

I wonder if his employees see the shit he posts, or if he truly leads by example and "walks the walk" like he "talks the talk"?  If I were a betting man, I know what bet I'd make on that :news:

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I wonder if his employees see the shit he posts, or if he truly leads by example and "walks the walk" like he "talks the talk"?  If I were a betting man, I know what bet I'd make on that :news:

We pay very well, but it's folly to pretend we aren't all living under the dictatorship of capital. 

So you make more than your employees?  Say it ain't so Mr. "Capitalism is the downfall of the world!"  Sure looks like you run a business on the practices and concepts of CAPITALISM.  What a schmuck ... but hey, we should all be so impressed with your "intellectually elite" view (notice I put that in quotes).  Good old memenoggin :news:

Just now, Bontz said:

So you make more than your employees?  Say it ain't so Mr. "Capitalism is the downfall of the world!"  Sure looks like you run a business on the practices and concepts of CAPITALISM.  What a schmuck ... but hey, we should all be so impressed with your "intellectually elite" view (notice I put that in quotes).  Good old memenoggin :news:

Yeah bro, we live under the dictatorship of capital, so...

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He’s a typical “ do as I say, not as I do” 

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Moto's company: exec to employee compensation is 4:1

Monopolies: exec to employee compensation is 400+:1

Forum dipshits: PrAcTiCe WuT u PrEeCh CoMmIe!!!

That's more than most small businesses.  You are a greedy fuck.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why grow?

What's wrong with keeping it 4:1 but increasing wages for everyone as the company grows? 

Seems like that would create a more sustainable economic arrangement.

The fact that this doesn't happen speaks directly to the woeful inadequacy of capitalism. 

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What's wrong with keeping it 4:1 but increasing wages for everyone as the company grows? 

Seems like that would create a more sustainable economic arrangement.

The fact that this doesn't happen speaks directly to the woeful inadequacy of capitalism. 

Good luck.