Check your account email address ×

Russia/Ukraine

This is way bigger than petty liberal vs conservative squabbling in the USA. It comes down to conventional weapons capability. If anyone exersizes a nuclear option then it won’t matter. The superpowers will turn each other into dust. 

3 hours ago, Phenom said:

This is way bigger than petty liberal vs conservative squabbling in the USA. It comes down to conventional weapons capability. If anyone exersizes a nuclear option then it won’t matter. The superpowers will turn each other into dust. 

No one will . Both  party's involved have century's of bad behavior and deserve what ever they get .both of them 

Edited by Ez ryder

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you are saying having to call in and ask for permission to shoot back is not a winning recipe?

No, it isn’t.  Also, trying to win by limiting human casualties and not hurting feelings while being the only ones playing by the “rules” so as not to upset the weakest links in America is a losing page too.

6 minutes ago, Phenom said:

No, it isn’t.  It’s a direct reason why we don’t need to get involved anymore.

25 minutes ago, Phenom said:

we win easily if its just using conventional weapons hardware but if it turns into nuclear weapons, it going to be flip a coin.  IMO.  whoever gets most warheads thru defenses system wins the war. 

gonna be ugly when the satellites get taken out. then an EMP and we will be riding bicycles. lucky me i have a garage full. these younger people will just lay down and cry when the iphone is cooked. that will change our country's division from race to survivor/non-survivor. the woke crowd will be wide awake after that

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

gonna be ugly when the satellites get taken out. then an EMP and we will be riding bicycles. lucky me i have a garage full. these younger people will just lay down and cry when the iphone is cooked. that will change our country's division from race to survivor/non-survivor. the woke crowd will be wide awake after that

Sounds good!  Actually, maybe a few years under Russian rule might not be a bad thing.  We can make California a gulag state and ship’em there!  

i always say that when china/russia takes over the first ones executed are the media. they have proven themselves liars and sheep. neither of those countries respect that. maybe the sheep part a little. us workers will be needed 

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

i always say that when china/russia takes over the first ones executed are the media. they have proven themselves liars and sheep. neither of those countries respect that. maybe the sheep part a little. us workers will be needed 

Media, Muslims and freaks….bye.  And Americans will chill while this happens, then we’ll toss out the Rooskies and nips.  A fresh start!

my friend is from russia. he told me how all men had to join the military. the stories would freak you out. ain't the us military, that' for sure. he told me they lined up and had to be perfection. one guy was a little rough. leader pulled out his gun, put it to his head, click! the guy pissed his pants. anyone who laughed or reacted got anything from beaten to a real bullet. one thing i can tell you, the look in my friend's eyes will leave you cold. he is an awesome dude, now a citizen . but his cold blue eyes wreak of horror

6 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

my friend is from russia. he told me how all men had to join the military. the stories would freak you out. ain't the us military, that' for sure. he told me they lined up and had to be perfection. one guy was a little rough. leader pulled out his gun, put it to his head, click! the guy pissed his pants. anyone who laughed or reacted got anything from beaten to a real bullet. one thing i can tell you, the look in my friend's eyes will leave you cold. he is an awesome dude, now a citizen . but his cold blue eyes wreak of horror

I’ve said for years we don’t have the hardened military personnel anymore to fight a real war.  Especially after Obama purged so many “old guard” officers, we’re in a tough spot.  Big numbers but soft soldiers taking orders from puny suits in DC.  Without our tech, boots on the ground get slaughtered.

everyone at work joked with him , and he only told few the truth about his growing up. one day he was armwrestling and killing everyone. i asked for my turn and put him down. the look in his eyes left icicles behind. but we ride bike together and shit so he laughed and said something in russian. he is also very well educated. some customers didn't like him as he lacks the ability to just hide his feelings.