Check your account email address ×

Climate Change is REAL

• Gold Member

Global Tax on your carbon footprint is all they are after...nothing to do with saving the planet only the sheep continue to believe that. 

Huge scam to pay for the Great reset/build back better globalists.... They have been pushing this for years. Al Gore was taught the Carbon tax scam by his best friend Ken Lay from none other than who? Enron...who was busted for what?...Cap and trade/Carbon offset scams/energy manipulation.....

Just a carbon tax hustle for global elites to steal more of our money while they continue to fly around in Jets and have 10k square foot houses. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Global Tax on your carbon footprint is all they are after...nothing to do with saving the planet only the sheep continue to believe that. 

Huge scam to pay for the Great reset/build back better globalists.... They have been pushing this for years. Al Gore was taught the Carbon tax scam by his best friend Ken Lay from none other than who? Enron...who was busted for what?...Cap and trade/Carbon offset scams/energy manipulation.....

Just a carbon tax hustle for global elites to steal more of our money while they continue to fly around in Jets and have 10k square foot houses. 

Which also funds mass immigration ensuring them of future votes for years and years keeping them in power. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, irv said:

Which also funds mass immigration ensuring them of future votes for years and years keeping them in power. 

Exactly...while changing the whole dynamic of America....kill the culture, they want the old American spirt dead yesterday. :sad:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Exactly...while changing the whole dynamic of America....kill the culture, they want the old American spirt dead yesterday. :sad:

The exact same agenda going on up here and worldwide with all the other Liberal countries. 

trudeau23.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I think they put out the majority of pollution in the world. 

Honest question to anyone ... is the ice in the arctic melting a lot or :dunno:

I really don't follow this very close to be honest. I guess if the seas are rising like I have seen in some videos, the water has to come from somewhere. :dunno:

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

I really don't follow this very close to be honest. I guess if the seas are rising like I have seen in some videos, the water has to come from somewhere. :dunno:

I don't either tbh. I was talking to my sister the other day & she claims climate change is real, ice caps melting etc. I didn't have any good reply - as I'm not knowledgeable on the subject. I looked quick - but hard to find good answers, as every thing is so politicized it seems. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I don't either tbh. I was talking to my sister the other day & she claims climate change is real, ice caps melting etc. I didn't have any good reply - as I'm not knowledgeable on the subject. I looked quick - but hard to find good answers, as every thing is so politicized it seems. 

Almost impossible to find data anymore showing anything other than the world is ending from global warming because humans.  

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

yet you comment all the time on subjects you have no knowledge of on the intranets-  interesting.

20 hours ago, EvilBird said:

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Apparently your sister is one of many sheep, GW is pure bullshit and your reply to her should be EvilBird's post, which is the real truth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Almost impossible to find data anymore showing anything other than the world is ending from global warming because humans.  

I looked for 1 minute - got bored & said fuck it ...lol.

43 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yet you comment all the time on subjects you have no knowledge of on the intranets-  interesting.

I see you're still BH & blubbering ...after the severe beating you took the last time you flapped your jowels ...smh :lol:

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Apparently your sister is one of many sheep, GW is pure bullshit and your reply to her should be EvilBird's post, which is the real truth. 

She watched some Netflix doc on it. Our winters don't seem like they used to be. Arctic shrinking yes or no?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ckf said:

And I can show you pics and video's that show the amount they have risen is diddly squat. Numerous times the alarmists have used Florida as an example but of course they never tell you Florida is actually sinking. What I find funny is people actually think the water is only rising around Florida like the ocean is tiered or something. :lol:

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

I see you're still BH & blubbering ...after the severe beating you took the last time you flapped your jowels ...smh :lol:

She watched some Netflix doc on it. Our winters don't seem like they used to be. Arctic shrinking yes or no?

Well, when the science has been reduced to computer modelling and predictions, that should tell you something. Numerous vids both for and against global warming. Just some tell the truth, however. :news:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/10/the-telling-tale-of-glacier-national-parks-gone-by-2020-signs/

Edited by irv

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Which more than likely was biased towards a libtard stance.

Climate is cyclical.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

And I can show you pics and video's that show the amount they have risen is diddly squat. Numerous times the alarmists have used Florida as an example but of course they never tell you Florida is actually sinking. What I find funny is people actually think the water is only rising around Florida like the ocean is tiered or something. :lol:

Well, when the science has been reduced to computer modelling and predictions, that should tell you something. Numerous vids both for and against global warming. Just some tell the truth, however. :news:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/10/the-telling-tale-of-glacier-national-parks-gone-by-2020-signs/

I'm sort of curious now. I would guess it's changing some with the shithole Asians polluting the fuck out of everything...but not sure.?

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Which more than likely was biased towards a libtard stance.

Climate is cyclical.

So you're just guessing. Stifle yourself simpleton ...

4 hours ago, irv said:

It was an island in the south Pacific, I think. It wasn't Florida.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It was an island in the south Pacific, I think. It wasn't Florida.

That is nothing unusual. They raise and sink all the time but of course the alarmists never tell you that. The same goes when they take pics of glaciers. They take them in the summer, when temps can actually get quite high, then post pics and say, Oh my god, we are all going to perish. 

The whole movement is nothing but a scam fraught with lies.

"Can islands sink into the ocean"?

Islands are not floating at all. They are actually mountains or volcanos that are mostly underwater. ... If an island does disappear under the ocean, it's because the land underneath has moved or the bottom of the volcano has broken apart. But they simply can not sink.

Do islands eventually sink?

Over time the island is carried away by the underlying tectonic plate, and the plume pops out another island in its place. Over millions of years, this geological hotspot can produce a chain of trailing islands, on which life may flourish temporarily before the islands sink, one by one, back into the sea.

What is it called when an island sinks?

One of the most subtle—but also most substantial over long stretches of time and space—is called subsidence, the slow and steady sinking of land over thousands of years.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm sort of curious now. I would guess it's changing some with the shithole Asians polluting the fuck out of everything...but not sure.?

So you're just guessing. Stifle yourself simpleton ...

Not a guess stupid, it’s factual based on research. Go read a book or do some research dummy.

9 hours ago, irv said:

That is nothing unusual. They raise and sink all the time but of course the alarmists never tell you that. The same goes when they take pics of glaciers. They take them in the summer, when temps can actually get quite high, then post pics and say, Oh my god, we are all going to perish. 

The whole movement is nothing but a scam fraught with lies.

"Can islands sink into the ocean"?

Islands are not floating at all. They are actually mountains or volcanos that are mostly underwater. ... If an island does disappear under the ocean, it's because the land underneath has moved or the bottom of the volcano has broken apart. But they simply can not sink.

Do islands eventually sink?

Over time the island is carried away by the underlying tectonic plate, and the plume pops out another island in its place. Over millions of years, this geological hotspot can produce a chain of trailing islands, on which life may flourish temporarily before the islands sink, one by one, back into the sea.

What is it called when an island sinks?

One of the most subtle—but also most substantial over long stretches of time and space—is called subsidence, the slow and steady sinking of land over thousands of years.

Again, I don't follow this stuff very close. I would think with today's technology one could measure if the seas are rising.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Again, I don't follow this stuff very close. I would think with today's technology one could measure if the seas are rising.

I get that, and not saying you should, but before anyone, not just you, jumps on board advocating, agreeing or believing the movement, they should do their own research first as the media, the Liberal gov't and all those that push the agenda/narrative, are lying to you or have been brainwashed into believing it themselves.

The things is, there are so many fake news sites out there pushing this that you can practically find anything that looks like it came from real scientists or legit sources. People see these and believe them. It makes me mad that they have brainwashed so many children into believing this scam that many are fighting with anxiety, depression with some committing suicide thinking they only have 8 to 12 yrs to live. 

Cllimiit.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, irv said:

I get that, and not saying you should, but before anyone, not just you, jumps on board advocating, agreeing or believing the movement, they should do their own research first as the media, the Liberal gov't and all those that push the agenda/narrative, are lying to you or have been brainwashed into believing it themselves.

The things is, there are so many fake news sites out there pushing this that you can practically find anything that looks like it came from real scientists or legit sources. People see these and believe them. It makes me mad that they have brainwashed so many children into believing this scam that many are fighting with anxiety, depression with some committing suicide thinking they only have 8 to 12 yrs to live. 

Cllimiit.jpg

I get what you are saying, but what makes your sources any better than the opposite side? As you said yourself, you can find someone on the internet to say that the sky is yellow even though most see it as blue. My point is that there is bullshit flowing from both sides on EVERY controversial issue. There is also probably some truth from each side too.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

it’s actually very difficult to determine. And it’s not whether they’re rising because they are, but it’s a very minuscule amount. Like a 1/2mm per year or something. This has been going on since the end of the younger dryas 

the question is whether we’re accelerating it. Which is very difficult to determine. For one because they’re rising so slowly, and also because most land masses themselves are either sinking or rising. So they have to split a hair that’s already split and then split that to determine if we are accelerating it 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ckf said:

I get what you are saying, but what makes your sources any better than the opposite side? As you said yourself, you can find someone on the internet to say that the sky is yellow even though most see it as blue. My point is that there is bullshit flowing from both sides on EVERY controversial issue. There is also probably some truth from each side too.

In my opinion, it is real easy to debunk the narrative simply by looking at previous history books, studies and weather patterns throughout the centuries. Like my meme above, they, the alarmists, told us CO2 is bad but that is easily debunked by knowing a little bit about plant life and what they need to live and flourish. 

All plants, trees, etc need CO2 to survive and they pump 3-4 times the amount what we currently breath into greenhouses throughout the world because it makes plants flourish, not kill them. This is right from our own gov't but yet we see Trudeau and his other band of idiots telling us it is bad because he hopes you don't know any better. http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/facts/00-077.htm

It goes on and on with glaciers, water rising, forest fires, droughts, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes. They use all of these as fear mongering tools but with some simple research it would show these have been happening since the beginning of time and will continue to do so whether we are on this planet or not.

Look at the glaciers. It has been proven time after time they covered the entire planet once upon a time so what melted them thousands and thousands, if not millions of years ago when man wasn't even on this planet?? There were no SUV's or industrial revolutions back then.

I could go on and on here but you should get the idea. Also, before I end, take a look at those that are pushing this agenda. Al Gore, Bill Nye, David Suzuki, Greta Thunberg, Obama and a whole host of others. Not one is a climate scientist yet people think they are and buy into what they have to say because of their star power. 

Here's a list of climate epoch's that have happened over the millions of years of this planets existence that has been around and was all proven/studied before the climate was politically or monetarily motivated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_periods_and_events_in_climate_history

Edited by irv

17 minutes ago, irv said:

In my opinion, it is real easy to debunk the narrative simply by looking at previous history books, studies and weather patterns throughout the centuries. Like my meme above, they, the alarmists, told us CO2 is bad but that is easily debunked by knowing a little bit about plant life and what they need to live and flourish. 

All plants, trees, etc need CO2 to survive and they pump 3-4 times the amount what we currently breath into greenhouses throughout the world because it makes plants flourish, not kill them. This is right from our own gov't but yet we see Trudeau and his other band of idiots telling us it is bad because he hopes you don't know any better. http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/facts/00-077.htm

It goes on and on with glaciers, water rising, forest fires, droughts, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes. They use all of these as fear mongering tools but with some simple research it would show these have been happening since the beginning of time and will continue to do so whether we are on this planet or not.

Look at the glaciers. It has been proven time after time they covered the entire planet once upon a time so what melted them thousands and thousands, if not millions of years ago when man wasn't even on this planet?? There were no SUV's or industrial revolutions back then.

I could go on and on here but you should get the idea. Also, before I end, take a look at those that are pushing this agenda. Al Gore, Bill Nye, David Suzuki, Greta Thunberg, Obama and a whole host of others. Not one is a climate scientist yet people think they are and buy into what they have to say because of their star power. 

Here's a list of climate epoch's that have happened over the millions of years of this planets existence that has been around and was all proven/studied before the climate was politically or monetarily motivated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_periods_and_events_in_climate_history

I appreciate your lengthy reply. I'm not disputing what you are saying. I've said all along that our climate has been warming since the last ice age. But I also believe that we COULD be slightly contributing to that warming. I'm a weather so I look at some of it like this.  One only has to look at the warmer climates in a city versus the cooler temps just outside of the city limits. Before the city was there the temps between those two locations would have been much more similar than today. We contributed to that warming. Agree, or disagree?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I appreciate your lengthy reply. I'm not disputing what you are saying. I've said all along that our climate has been warming since the last ice age. But I also believe that we COULD be slightly contributing to that warming. I'm a weather but so I look at some of it like this.  One only has to look at the warmer climates in a city versus the cooler temps just outside of the city limits. Before the city was there the temps between those two locations would have been much more similar than today. We contributed to that warming. Agree, or disagree?

Comparing city temps with rural temps is silly as cities, with all the concrete, steel and asphalt, let alone the citizens, is going to be warmer as heat retention is a lot greater.

Yes, I have no doubt the climate has warmed since the last ice age 75,000 yrs ago, but how much we are contributing to that is near impossible to tell? Read up about the great hockey stick. The "scientist", Michael Mann, sued someone for speaking out against it yet he wouldn't show nor prove in court how he came to that conclusion so the case was thrown out. https://www.netzerowatch.com/media-ignores-michael-manns-court-loss-it-doesnt-fit-the-warmist-agenda/

The fact the temp had risen something like .7 of a degree, but was made out to look like 10 or higher, again, was nothing but a lie. The lies are endless, John, as are their predications. 40+ yrs of doom and gloom and not one single predication has come true, not one. It is a cash cow for them, nothing more. If the gov't said they were going to raise taxes, the majority of its citizens would be outraged and would begin to hate the current gov't in power and likely not elect them the next term, but if they can brainwash the masses into believing climate change/global warmer then use that as a tool that they care then say the opposite party doesn't, guess who is going to get back into power again? This is more evident than ever now, imo. It gets used each and every election by both of our govt's and all around the world.

You know, there use to be a list of all the scientists who disagreed with the scientists who believed in global warming but I can no longer find it. Numerous articles, stories, studies have been removed over the last few years because, just like in the vid I posted earlier about the Medieval warming period, they, the alarmists, don't want you to know that.  

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Comparing city temps with rural temps is silly as cities, with all the concrete, steel and asphalt, let alone the citizens, is going to be warmer as heat retention is a lot greater.

Yes, I have no doubt the climate has warmed since the last ice age 75,000 yrs ago, but how much we are contributing to that is near impossible to tell? Read up about the great hockey stick. The "scientist", Michael Mann, sued someone for speaking out against it yet he wouldn't show nor prove in court how he came to that conclusion so the case was thrown out. https://www.netzerowatch.com/media-ignores-michael-manns-court-loss-it-doesnt-fit-the-warmist-agenda/

The fact the temp had risen something like .7 of a degree, but was made out to look like 10 or higher, again, was nothing but a lie. The lies are endless, John, as are their predications. 40+ yrs of doom and gloom and not one single predication has come true, not one. It is a cash cow for them, nothing more. If the gov't said they were going to raise taxes, the majority of its citizens would be outraged and would begin to hate the current gov't in power and likely not elect them the next term, but if they can brainwash the masses into believing climate change/global warmer then use that as a tool that they care then say the opposite party doesn't, guess who is going to get back into power again? This is more evident than ever now, imo. It gets used each and every election by both of our govt's and all around the world.

You know, there use to be a list of all the scientists who disagreed with the scientists who believed in global warming but I can no longer find it. Numerous articles, stories, studies have been removed over the last few years because, just like in the vid I posted earlier about the Medieval warming period, they, the alarmists, don't want you to know that.  

I'm not disagreeing with the doom and gloom of the media as that sells.

As for the cities, you proved my point. We contributed to the warming because of how WE built the cities. I have no idea how that effects the entire planet. But we did contribute to the temperature rising in Boston over the last couple of hundred years. That's all that I was trying to point out.