Check your account email address ×

Climate Change is REAL

1 hour ago, irv said:

I watched Snowball earth last night on T.V. and it talked, with proof/evidence, how the earth was completely frozen over and what melted it and caused it again. Not once in our history has the earth warmed up so bad it couldn't sustain life, but it has cooled/frozen over numerous times. 

One thing they said, with irrefutable facts, is that without CO2, they earth would still be frozen and that if CO2 was eliminated again, the same thing would happen all over again.

One thing, to which I alluded to earlier, is the fact the things the alarmists/funded scientists don't tell us, like the fact the sun has warmed 6 degrees since our earliest days, still continues today with the info they choose to provide. I wonder why that is? 

Also, as I just tried to find the episode, episode 1 that was made back in 2010, can't be found anywhere, but of course, show/doc number 2,  which they debunk everything in show/doc 1 from different scientists and producers, can be easily found. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1804912/

An interesting point too is that if we never started burning fossil fuels the earth was doomed to die from a lack of atmospheric C02

it was actually getting too low 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

An interesting point too is that if we never started burning fossil fuels the earth was doomed to die from a lack of atmospheric C02

it was actually getting too low 

In the film, they said the only reason for the earth to unthaw or for the glaciers to melt was from the CO2 emitted from volcanoes that burst threw some of the glaciers. Without CO2, as anyone with a brain should know, we would all perish along with everything else. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

In the film, they said the only reason for the earth to unthaw or for the glaciers to melt was from the CO2 emitted from volcanoes that burst threw some of the glaciers. Without CO2, as anyone with a brain should know, we would all perish along with everything else. 

Yes it’s true. The sun was also about 30% cooler back then too. But as it stands right now atmospheric C02 is still very low 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yes it’s true. The sun was also about 30% cooler back then too. But as it stands right now atmospheric C02 is still very low 

Yep, like I mentioned, that documentary can no longer be found on youtube where all this was discussed. 

Nothing reeks like a big lie than removing climate history from the books. >:(