Check your account email address ×

On my first day in office I will, deport mexicans, repeal obamacare believe me folks.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Just kidding,  I'm taking the weekend off. 

Trump supporters are cool with that.

It's not like they ever hassled Obama for taking a few hours to golf.

:lies:and more fucking :lies: he had meetings all day yesterday and signed executive orders on both ACA and border security on Friday you know nothing lying sack of FUCK 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:and more fucking :lies: he had meetings all day yesterday and signed executive orders on both ACA and border security on Friday you know nothing lying sack of FUCK 

Don't blame me. Donald said it. 

If you can't believe the President, who can you believe?

Calling me a liar is a little harsh. How did you even read this? You have said that you put me on ignore more than once. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Calling me a liar is a little harsh. How did you even read this? You have said that you put me on ignore more than once. 

You're a fucking liar every post you make is :lies: just STFU :finger: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You're a fucking liar every post you make is :lies: just STFU :finger: 

We will begin moving them out, Day 1,” he said. “My first hour in office, those people are gone.”

How many did he move out in his first hour? First day?

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We will begin moving them out, Day 1,” he said. “My first hour in office, those people are gone.”

How many did he move out in his first hour? First day?

No idea phone the border :finger: probably lots 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No idea phone the border :finger: probably lots 

I would have thought as someone who is so against lies that you would be interested. Shouldn't there already be stats available showing how many more got kicked out on Friday than Thursday?

What about Obamacare. Did he sign and executive order to repeal it on his first day?

Because he promised that is what he would do.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I would have thought as someone who is so against lies that you would be interested. Shouldn't there already be stats available showing how many more got kicked out on Friday than Thursday?

What about Obamacare. Did he sign and executive order to repeal it on his first day?

Because he promised that is what he would do.

:lmao: fuck me are you seriously a stupid no mind imbicile :nuts:  And Yes the repeal order was signed on Friday 

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

total truth is all that has been heard in the past.

and amazingly some people wanted this liars wife to be the president. She learned from him and perfected the art of lying.

at least he finally did admit his lies when everything was coming down around him

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

total truth is all that has been heard in the past.

and amazingly some people wanted this liars wife to be the president. She learned from him and perfected the art of lying.

at least he finally did admit his lies when everything was coming down around him

Remember when Donald said he was going to be different?

Why would you bring up past acts if Donald is above all that?

He's only had 1 day to prove he is different. Time will tell but that time clock has just begun.

The comment made by others suggested that all you get from the president is the truth but they didn't seem to have such outrage from the liars of the past. Where were the lunatics smashing windows and setting things on fire then.

50 minutes ago, Momorider said:

you and a few others here are to be commended. your allegiance to trump is astounding. tell me, what effect will those executive orders have? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

you and a few others here are to be commended. your allegiance to trump is astounding. tell me, what effect will those executive orders have? 

Better border security and healthcare :) 

well he took out the penalty for not buying insurance s yep that alone is really all that was needed. u can keep Obama care if u wish if u don't u are no longer breaking the law . by weeks end fed funding should stop funding subsidy's and if your state wants to flip the bill that is up to them

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well he took out the penalty for not buying insurance s yep that alone is really all that was needed. u can keep Obama care if u wish if u don't u are no longer breaking the law . by weeks end fed funding should stop funding subsidy's and if your state wants to flip the bill that is up to them

so no one is losing their healthcare? like donald said? 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I love it.  The sheep are falling into the little vortex and doing exactly what the DNC wants them to do.  The left has become a laughing stock

I pry they keep it up for 20 more months. keep it up