Check your account email address ×

Tucker Carlson and his cautionary tale about the Patriot Purge.

Is spindry Actionfigurejoe ? One seemingly appeared same day the other disappeared and are seemingly close to same. 

Edited by CFM

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m too busy purging patriots. :lol2:

No chance of that.

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know yet a day won't go by with out starting a thread with  fox links . Amazing really 

Self awareness is something that must be purged!  Did Tucker do that show?  Hold on, I'll ask Spin.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CFM said:

I am relatively new. I was asking serious question so i can follow along. :thumbs

Then yes .Joe came along after spin got kicked around a bit to much . Now they come back as a tag team if you will . After 1 gets caught up in just to many lies and mixed up perspectives and some semblance of self awareness kicks in they tag out and the other tags in 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Is spindry Actionfigurejoe ? One seemingly appeared same day the other disappeared snd are seemingly close to sane. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you have to be asking in jest ? 

It's hilarious, he doesn't try very hard to hide it, I've had him answer in threads using both accounts but answered like he doesn't know he's using the other account. The boy ain't right. 😂😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Then yes .Joe came along after spin got kicked around a bit to much . Now they come back as a tag team if you will . After 1 gets caught up in just to many lies and mixed up perspectives and some semblance of self awareness kicks in they tag out and the other tags in 

Maybe login snd password stored at trailer pc  is different from the van pc ? Lololol

Edited by CFM

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The only thing to remember 

Mental heath professional 

Then ask why is our counterys mental heath system so fucked up 

Look up 

About 20% of Americans are on some type of mental drug.  Numbers are increasing with Covid.  Estimated to be close to 25% by 2025.  

Our mental health community (Experts) , who have sucked up BILLIONS of fed dollars to grow and "help" say they are still way understaffed.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

I am usually not home day time during the week I had no idea the dem party had another whole news style program to keep there sheep in line . But this ABC network GMA3 thing is just that . Amazing I can almost see how people who sit at home all day watching TV can be so easly manipulated they really have no choice 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No chance of that.

Self awareness is something that must be purged!  Did Tucker do that show?  Hold on, I'll ask Spin.  :lmao:

I’ll have to be satisfied with chiseling the baby Jesus off the wrapping paper. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Just don’t celebrate Christmas.  Easier.  Or, do like the rest of us do and just enjoy the holiday without worship.

But, do whatever makes you sad.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why would you have wrapping paper at all? What is it you are celebrating? Guess you are not as far above it all as you thought 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why would you have wrapping paper at all? What is it you are celebrating? Guess you are not as far above it all as you thought 

He suffers immensely with celebrating and gift giving even doing so as a non-religious ceremony because he knows that some use it as a religious holiday and that is infuriating to liberals.