Check your account email address ×

###Inauguration Thread###

Snake

Just now, Snake said:

So this is when the Anarchists are gonna take over America?

Well, the propaganda pic may be a bit vague on the exact timeline, but that's what I see too.  And if it fails...well, ITSA COMIN!  I can just hear the Dems on their new blame soapbox for failing miserably again; ".......but Antifa!"

:lol:

As long as the revolution doesn't start until afternoon, I'm not much of a morning person, and I need to knock off around three for a guitar lesson, but yeah, lets get this shit done.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

As long as the revolution doesn't start until afternoon, I'm not much of a morning person, and I need to knock off around three for a guitar lesson, but yeah, lets get this shit done.

Yeah.  Noon-ish....maybe start on a Tuesday.  I like my weekends freed up.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  Noon-ish....maybe start on a Tuesday.  I like my weekends freed up.

You know, fuck, there is that shark week marathon coming up, maybe we could Helter Skelter next week???

32 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Start bright an early and wrap things up before lunch :bc: 

Ahhh....I like to ease into the mornings.  'Bout 9:30-10:00 should get us out by 12;00.  12;30 at the latest.  :lmao:

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You know, fuck, there is that shark week marathon coming up, maybe we could Helter Skelter next week???

I'll have to check but I may be traveling a bit next week.  I am open a week from Tuesday though.  Pencil it in?  :bc:

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just came across this on Twitter.

C2tNZgIXUAAshjw.jpg:large

Not surprising at all.  I think Reagan's in 81 was less than 20,000.  Bush averaged 400,000 and slick Willy got around 250,000.

Obamas were more historic and the negroes get out of the house for that shit and were offered free bussing and meals to do so.  Us honkies would rather stay in and eat well whilst we post on some fucking forum board.

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not surprising at all.  I think Reagan's in 81 was less than 20,000.  Bush averaged 400,000 and slick Willy got around 250,000.

Obamas were more historic and the negroes get out of the house for that shit and were offered free bussing and meals to do so.  Us honkies would rather stay in and eat well whilst we post on some fucking forum board.

:lmao:

The 09 picture is about 12:00 the 17 picture at 5:00 a.m. MORE FAKE NEWS :flush: 

Just now, Momorider said:

The 09 picture is about 12:00 the 17 picture at 5:00 a.m. MORE FAKE NEWS :flush: 

Yeah, figures.  But still.  Obama's would garner more people for historic reasons or, I wonder if the free phones were handed out there for the first time? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, figures.  But still.  Obama's would garner more people for historic reasons or, I wonder if the free phones were handed out there for the first time? :lol:

Yah he had a huge crowd no doubt but the spin by the FAKE NEWS media is just insane :flush: 

On 20/01/2017 at 7:33 AM, Boered said:

Shut up private pawn, you know fuck all about it and simply did what you were ordered to do.

Are you suggesting that people are lying?

It's pretty clear attendance was weaker than obama by a few metrics.  

It was raining out which would have an impact but why would it surprise anyone  he's not going to draw great crowds - hes not that well liked.  He received the least number of votes for an elected president in decades.