Check your account email address ×

Amtrak Train Crews Allegedly Joins The Walkout Started By Air Traffic Controllers And Southwest Pilots

irv

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I like to see proof with these conspiracies. So far you’ve coughed up nothing. 

Again proof is in the cancelations.  You show the class your profile by showing us even 1/8 of the cancelations from the competing carriers . You for some reason keep avoiding this basic reality.  

So again why did no others have to cancel flights or routs ? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You have done nothing but spin proof is the cancelations and you know this henc why you can't awnser why other carriers did not drop flights 

Screenshot_20211012-154729_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like I said, you're not much for critical thinking, the fact they were the only airline that had thousands of cancelations and the fact they kept failing while trying to point their finger on who to blame is pretty explanatory to normal people. If you realized these are retired military officers who are probably the best at strategizing, I think they played their hand very well. sorry you don't get it.  

Pilots that know how ATC and flight restrictions work are getting a kick out of the media spin, here's a quote from another pilot.

I saw the fact check flags on this subject on FB. Everyone in the industry knows what is going on but here we are … we should be fearful about the disturbing censorship here and seemingly everywhere. 

I think I heard “let’s go Brandon” on 121.5 5x over a couple days of flying … hadn’t heard but a couple meows in months! It’s real.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

Like I said, you're not much for critical thinking, the fact they were the only airline that had thousands of cancelations and the fact they kept failing while trying to point their finger on who to blame is pretty explanatory to normal people. If you realized these are retired military officers who are probably the best at strategizing, I think they played their hand very well. sorry you don't get it.  

Pilots that know how ATC and flight restrictions work are getting a kick out of the media spin, here's a quote from another pilot.

I saw the fact check flags on this subject on FB. Everyone in the industry knows what is going on but here we are … we should be fearful about the disturbing censorship here and seemingly everywhere. 

I think I heard “let’s go Brandon” on 121.5 5x over a couple days of flying … hadn’t heard but a couple meows in months! It’s real.

You’re an industry insider now?  :lol: 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tucker tells me what to say and believe. Fucking media sheeple. 

Have not had cable in yrs what is Tucker saying ? 

Really don't care 

But what I would love to know from you is why was southwest the only one having to drop flights ? 

It is pretty pathetic watching you attempt to tow a busted line 

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Allegedly. :lol: here we go again. 

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tucker tells me what to say and believe. Fucking media sheeple. 

Have anymore of those gizmodo stories? 

And the mental health professional calls other people sheep all because he can't admit he was wrong. :lol:

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes.

Spin1.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member

The "mental health professional" that cannot connect the dots that the pedophile hair sniffer He voted for and worships is a complete failure and the American people are standing up not taking his mandatory injection mandates he is forcing upon us. 

There is no other explanation for the Flight cancelations but yet his TDS and Liberal mental disorder cannot allow him to see it nor see how outrageous and dangerous His fascist thinking is. And just knowing he looks past how disgusting and creepy Joe Biden is around Women and Children speaks volumes about Himself. Just another slimy gross liberal piece of shit.