Check your account email address ×

Trump Veers From Party Line on Gun Control

the RIGHT of the the PEOPLE to keep and bear ARMS ....SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Too late!

I don't even own a pistol..just a few shotguns and a 22 semi rifle.

I'm WAY more worried about some nut in a car doing me in then a bullet.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I agee and I am more than willing to have various qualifications attached to ownership of certain arms. I think with the case of weapons that can do a significant amount of damage in short order a stringent certification might be appropriate. That said I think that if we give on that issue then we should be able to be certified more easily for ownership of other deadly weapons that are not currently allowed

I agree.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

the RIGHT of the the PEOPLE to keep and bear ARMS ....SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Too late!

I don't even own a pistol..just a few shotguns and a 22 semi rifle.

I'm WAY more worried about some nut in a car doing me in then a bullet.

Those drivers that were legally licensed and tested?

I know a guy that is legally blind.  Cant pass a eye test with binoculars .

He told me he sent his bro in to renew his dl because he could not pass the eye exam anymore..so he's still driving.

We had a deal in Webster Ny  where a guy started a house fire then shot and killed at least one..maybe two when first responders started showing up.

He was a felon and could not buy a gun but a chick bought one for him for a few bucks.

Chit happens I guess.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/24/webster-new-york-firefighter-shot/1788917/

Edited by Capt.Storm

It's a fact that twice has many Americans are killed by cars then guns every year...look it up...something like 40k/20k.

But we are so conditioned to the loss of lives in autos but not to guns.

I think mainly that is ..is because we all benefit greatly with cars.  Makes sense right? WE ALL BENEFIT.

That must say something about us.

Edited by Capt.Storm

8 hours ago, Anler said:

It's all over the political commentary shows this morning. Republicans are not happy about Trump. I highly doubt they will ever allow a non party bootlicker to run as a Republican. They are fucked this election. They have no chance.

Now... if they run another candidate then I think Bernie should run. Then we would have a pretty even field. It's unlikely Hillary would win in that situation.

Actually I watched two interviews with the top NRA guys and they agree with Trump so like always you are full of shit :nuts: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sure they can, but in hindsight we can see that the FBI was overly cautious in not crimping Omar's rights, fucking Omar should have been on a list.

What's fair for putting someone on a no fly or no gun list?  Should there not be some sort of due process before your constitutional rights are taken?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

What's fair for putting someone on a no fly or no gun list?  Should there not be some sort of due process before your constitutional rights are taken?

In Omar's case he was talking like a terrorist so the FBI investigated and found him to not be very knowledgeable in ME terror groups and they dismissed him as being a viable threat, in the future if you talk like an asshole there should be consequences such as going on the no fly list and losing your rights to buy weapons and ammo. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In Omar's case he was talking like a terrorist so the FBI investigated and found him to not be very knowledgeable in ME terror groups and they dismissed him as being a viable threat, in the future if you talk like an asshole there should be consequences such as going on the no fly list and losing your rights to buy weapons and ammo. 

Really?   Who decides what is harmful regarding speech?  How do you stop him from making a pressure cooker bomb or a 55 gallon drum of AN and FO?

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing more I'd like is to stop a potential terrorist from getting a weapon of any sort however, regarding US citizens you simply cannot take away constitutional rights without due process.  I don't trust EITHER side deciding on what a "cannot say" list is.    

53 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In Omar's case he was talking like a terrorist so the FBI investigated and found him to not be very knowledgeable in ME terror groups and they dismissed him as being a viable threat, in the future if you talk like an asshole there should be consequences such as going on the no fly list and losing your rights to buy weapons and ammo. 

holy fucking shit you have lost it ......so now freedom of speech is grounds for removing your 2nd amendment rights? what a fucking moron

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

holy fucking shit you have lost it ......so now freedom of speech is grounds for removing your 2nd amendment rights? what a fucking moron

That's pretty much what they are doing right now with the no fly list.

48 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

That's pretty much what they are doing right now with the no fly list.

you do not have a constitutionally protected right to fly .....its not even close

Just now, f7ben said:

you do not have a constitutionally protected right to fly .....its not even close

WTF you talking about?

We are talking about the no fly list..not if you have a right to fly in the first place. Are you even old enough to drive?

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

WTF you talking about?

We are talking about the no fly list..not if you have a right to fly in the first place. Are you even old enough to drive?

are you fucking retarded .....you just compared removing ones 2nd amendment rights with removing ability to fly. They are not even close to the same you fucking idiot

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

WTF you talking about?

Bipolarhooknose is about as clueless as they come :nuts: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Bipolarhooknose is about as clueless as they come :nuts: 

oh look .....I've got a little retard lap dog following me around ....yip yip yip