Check your account email address ×

Trump Veers From Party Line on Gun Control

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are you fucking retarded .....you just compared removing ones 2nd amendment rights with removing ability to fly. They are not even close to the same you fucking idiot

You gotta be on drugs. You don't make any sense at all.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In Omar's case he was talking like a terrorist so the FBI investigated and found him to not be very knowledgeable in ME terror groups and they dismissed him as being a viable threat, in the future if you talk like an asshole there should be consequences such as going on the no fly list and losing your rights to buy weapons and ammo. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

holy fucking shit you have lost it ......so now freedom of speech is grounds for removing your 2nd amendment rights? what a fucking moron

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

That's pretty much what they are doing right now with the no fly list.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you do not have a constitutionally protected right to fly .....its not even close

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

WTF you talking about?

We are talking about the no fly list..not if you have a right to fly in the first place. Are you even old enough to drive?

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are you fucking retarded .....you just compared removing ones 2nd amendment rights with removing ability to fly. They are not even close to the same you fucking idiot

try and follow along for fucks sakes

Just now, f7ben said:

wow

Seek help...

Have you ever heard of a law abiding citizen be denied on a plane before?

All I said was Barry is giving the constitution the finger and allowing the no fly list..and you go off on some stupid rant that i can't even figure out wtf you're trying to say.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Seek help...

Have you ever heard of a law abiding citizen be denied on a plane before?

All I said was Barry is giving the constitution the finger and allowing the no fly list..and you go off on some stupid rant that i can't even figure out wtf you're trying to say.

you compared not being allowed to fly to not being allowed to buy a gun .......that is fucking retarded ......read the qoute string I posted and then STFU :lol:

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:
26 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

WTF you talking about?

We are talking about the no fly list..not if you have a right to fly in the first place. Are you even old enough to drive?

I was meaning that they could put you on a no gun buy list just like they put people on the no fly list...by the gov giving the constitution the finger.

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

I was meaning that they could put you on a no gun buy list just like they put people on the no fly list...by the gov giving the constitution the finger.

a no fly list has nothing to do with the constitution ....they can pull your drivers license for all kinds of shit too. The constitution does not guarantee those as rights like they do gun ownership

a no fly list has nothing to do with the constitution ....they can pull your drivers license for all kinds of shit too. The constitution does not guarantee those as rights like they do gun ownership

Yes it does..it's the gov saying you can't fly..not the airline.

Now Ben you can be quite and maybe look stupid or you can keep on posting and remove all doubt. ;bc:

Edited by Capt.Storm

9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yes it does..it's the gov saying you can't fly..not the airline.

Now Ben you can be quite and maybe look stupid or you can keep on posting and remove all doubt. ;bc:

Listen here moron .....show me in the constitution where it says you have a right to get on a fucking airplane.....wow you are being dumb

Just now, f7ben said:

Listen here moron .....show me in the constitution where it says you have a right to get on a fucking airplane.....wow you are being dumb

It does not say that but the gov can tell you to stay the fuck off..you get that ?

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

It does not say that but the gov can tell you to stay the fuck off..you get that ?

Exactly ....gun ownership is a constitutionally guaranteed right and flying on a plane is not

end of the fucking discussion and I'll accept your apology for you being a retard

Listen Ben..the airline is  the only one that can tell you to stay off their plane..the gov should not be able to tell you that because of the constitution but they are anyways..get it now?

I'm not even trying to say here what is right or wrong only that it's happening.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Listen Ben..the airline is  the only one that can tell you to stay off their plane..the gov should not be able to tell you that because of the constitution but they are anyways..get it now?

no ....i dont get it....please go on :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

the government tells you that you cant drive a car until you are 16 ....does that make you mad cappy :lol:

I was just going to post the same thing :bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

the government tells you that you cant drive a car until you are 16 ....does that make you mad cappy :lol:

You are fawked in the head my friend..wear a helmet when you drive a vette next time..or any car for that matter. Cheers!

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not for saying something or visiting a particular website they can't.

A no fly list with no reasonable way to get off of it can violate a persons right of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."   On top of this you have due process infringement.  

From the court decision.

One need not look beyond the hardships suffered by Plaintiffs to understand the significance of the deprivation of the right to travel internationally. Due to the major burden imposed by inclusion on the No-Fly List, Plaintiffs have suffered significantly including long-term separation from spouses and children; the inability to access desired medical and prenatal care; the inability to pursue an education of their choosing; the inability to participate in important religious rites; loss of employment opportunities; loss of government entitlements; the inability to visit family; and the inability to attend important personal and family events such as graduations, weddings, and funerals. The Court concludes international travel is not a mere convenience or luxury in this modern world. Indeed, for many international travel is a necessary aspect of liberties sacred to members of a free society.  

Edited by Highmark

there is no comparison between a no fly list and removing someones 2nd amendment rights ......if you think there is you are a fucking retard

It's going to happen and I hope it fucks your peanut sized brain up  :lol:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It's going to happen and I hope it fucks your peanut sized brain up  :lol:

Its not going to happen and I'm sure you'll have long forgotten it and be on to the next cause celeb

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there is no comparison between a no fly list and removing someones 2nd amendment rights ......if you think there is you are a fucking retard

Point is they(gov) has infringed on the right to bear arms and will continue to do so.

So yes the gov has infringed on the right to arms and to fly.

Maybe I just don't understand you ..maybe you agree but you are saying one is way worse then the other?

Edited by Capt.Storm

11 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Point is they(gov) has infringed on the right to bear arms and will continue to do so.

So yes the gov has infringed on the right to arms and to fly.

Maybe I just don't understand you ..maybe you agree but you are saying one is way worse then the other?

I'm saying one is a constitutional right and one is not. I dont agree with either being infringed upon without a crime being committed but the government restricts all kinds of things that are not "rights" and they will continue to do so. It is far harder for them to just remove a constitutional right though as it should be

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm saying one is a constitutional right and one is not. I dont agree with either being infringed upon without a crime being committed but the government restricts all kinds of things that are not "rights" and they will continue to do so. It is far harder for them to just remove a constitutional right though as it should be

Ok it's mostly a misunderstanding on my part then..although like Highmark said it's really important for some to be able to fly...but it is two diff deals..yes.:bc:

Edited by Capt.Storm