Check your account email address ×

Mike Lindell now says Trump will be reinstated on Thanksgiving instead of in August

Mainecat

Mike Lindell now says Trump will be reinstated on Thanksgiving instead of in August

😂 
Speaking to Steve Bannon on his Real America’s Voice show, War Room: Pandemic, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell kicked the can a little further down the road for Donald Trump’s return to the White House, saying he plans to show his “100 percent non-subjective evidence” of mass voter fraud in the 2020 election to the Supreme Court, which will be so overwhelmed by the evidence that they’ll have no choice but to reinstate Trump. 

“Originally I had hoped for August and September,” Lindell said. “I asked all the lawyers just yesterday. We are taking this case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. Now maybe [Fox News] will report that today.” 

https://deadstate.org/mike-lindell-now-says-trump-will-be-reinstated-on-thanksgiving-instead-of-in-august/
  • Haha 1

I wish we could " PAY TO PUNCH MIKE LINDELL" !!!

LMAO!! I would pay to be able to walk up to him, while he was strapped immobile in a chair, and be able to punch him in the face!!  I would go $500-$1000!  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wish we could " PAY TO PUNCH MIKE LINDELL" !!!

LMAO!! I would pay to be able to walk up to him, while he was strapped immobile in a chair, and be able to punch him in the face!!  I would go $500-$1000!  

You need the guy strapped down immobile in a chair to have the balls to punch Him? 

What a pussy. 🤦‍♂️🤣

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Where is he even remotely saying trump will be reinstated in Nov?  FFS the constant deception and deceiving bullshit from you libtwats is pathetic.

Did you check out the site?  Everything on it is a ridiculous lie.  
dER aTtaCkiG  wOmEn !!!  

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Where is he even remotely saying trump will be reinstated in Nov?  FFS the constant deception and deceiving bullshit from you libtwats is pathetic.

Sep 23, 2021 · Mike Lindell moves the "reinstatement" goalposts again — now Trump will be back by Thanksgiving - Salon on salon.com 05:09 Sep, 23, 2021 Pillow executive turned 2020 election

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You need the guy strapped down immobile in a chair to have the balls to punch Him? 

What a pussy. 🤦‍♂️🤣

Yes, I would PAY TO PUNCH him. It's not that easy to punch somebody and get a good hit. I want to make sure I get his mouth or nose. If he was strapped immobile, I might likely get a good hit in. I would wear some kind of protective glove so I don't break my fukkin hand also.  His loud, incessant voice makes me want to hurt him badly. Now STFU.