Check your account email address ×

Ivermectin….

Mainecat

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mark, STFU. You know I'm a heavy-weight, and you can't stand up to me, FINANCIALLY. So, STFU, OK? 

Go to the dock and play with your boat, which is costing you a fortune to own/operate.   :fishing:  

You're a heavyweight all right.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gm67rbi7hf1hb5o3v8

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4735s7um1ovaho6zifdh

We'll see who's laughing when your bills keep pouring in, and the markets have slowed. You'll be back to pumping portable shit-houses, and renting to negros, who won't pay!!!   

LMMFAO!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

We'll see who's laughing when your bills keep pouring in, and the markets have slowed. You'll be back to pumping portable shit-houses, and renting to negros, who won't pay!!!   

JEALOUS  MUCH ?? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My incomes already on auto pilot, and the last rental property was flushed on Monday.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've had TWO roofers come up for estimates, in the last year. NEITHER one of them came up with their own ladders!!

Is that typical of roofers giving estimates??? 

They both asked me if I had a ladder!! I had to get one for them. 

Why did they not come up with their own ladders? 

What if I didn't have a ladder, or I was not able to lift a ladder?

What fucking assholes!! 

They should have come up fully equipped, like a powerful tradesman, not a faggot asking a 74 year old customer for a ladder!!

Fukkin faggots, no wonder that's why they are roof grubs. 

The owner did have a nice looking Dodge Ram truck though, so he must be doing something right. 

I'll tell ya' one person that won't be making his fukkin payments on that Ram. 

I look at getting an estimate, as an INTERVIEW PROCESS. These fukkin dummies don't realize that I'm analyzing them for efficiency, job knowledge, attitude, demeanor, and honesty. Fukkin punks.  

Come on, if you can't figure out why you are getting these people instead of the real roofers, then I can't help you.

You want work done, you claim to have the money to pay people to do it, yet you are complaining about the cost?  Then why not just do it yourself and see how much money you actually save by DIY.  Seems like you are the typical "wealthy elite" that think they are ABOVE this, yet can't do it themselves and think others time is worth what you want to pay rather than what the market is.

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wrong.

I NEVER bragged about money, ever. 

Two things:

1. I was poor as a kid, and money came hard, throughout life. Paying a lot is psychologically difficult, because that money did not come easy, like some other people. 

2. I don't own the whole place. I have others that own a percentage, but I'm PAYING for all the big repairs. That's the other reason I am reluctant to shell out thousands more. 

Ha ha ha ha ha

1) You ‘make $26,000 a day,’ so who gives a fuck ? 

2) So you did inherit (part of) the place. Your such a douche. You ragged on me for inheriting mine (btw: i have inherited nothing at this stage) and here you are. Inheriting stuff is totally fine and cool to me but douchebags like you somehow try to make it look bad.

True Cockwobble you are.

Edited by CFM

4 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

Before the scandemic it was a over the counter drug without prescription and now if you walk in with a script the pharmacy will speak to you about why you want it even with the script, go figure.

It's always been a prescription drug in the US. Cream or oral form.