Check your account email address ×

Setting new standards

racer I hate to tell ya but your boy is far, far, far from any sort of "normal" president and this is one of the prices that'll be paid. are you really naïve enough to think that if a dem potus had help from Russia, was caught on tape talking about grabbing pussies, has told blatant lies after lies after lies, is rude and obnoxious, narcisstic etc etc etc etc etc etc etc ....

that some repukes would not boycott the inauguration? this coming from a party who questioned Obama's legitimacy for 8 years? besides, many republicans skipped Obama's inauguration, they were just more quiet about it.

shove your fake outrage up yer arss. you helped vote this clown in. now suffer the consequences.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

racer I hate to tell ya but your boy is far, far, far from any sort of "normal" president and this is one of the prices that'll be paid. are you really naïve enough to think that if a dem potus had help from Russia, was caught on tape talking about grabbing pussies, has told blatant lies after lies after lies, is rude and obnoxious, narcisstic etc etc etc etc etc etc etc ....

that some repukes would not boycott the inauguration? this coming from a party who questioned Obama's legitimacy for 8 years? besides, many republicans skipped Obama's inauguration, they were just more quiet about it.

shove your fake outrage up yer arss. you helped vote this clown in. now suffer the consequences.

:lies: and more :lies: from textbook Dunning Kruger :guzzle: 

Now we are up to 59 democrats that won't attend.  This is the current head of democrats of America folks.  The same dems that control the dnc and the same ones that have run multiple cities into bankruptcy.  Remember this, because their followers won't

Just now, Snoslinger said:

pretty simple concept - act presidential, treated presidential

Treated by whom?  "Acting presidential" is far from being presidential.  Weak minds follow weak leaders.....because they relate as such.

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Really? I haven't seen that.  Sounds like something that would be all over the news if true.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Really? I haven't seen that.  Sounds like something that would be all over the news if true.

it wasn't a formal boycott like this one. I saw on the news recently references to some who had not attended and then found this.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/01/18/republican-plans-for-inauguration/1842991/

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It's a lie.  From what I understand, only four skipped Obama's second inauguration.  And seemingly all had a real good excuse....one just had a stroke.

And let's face it, if you were gross enough to skip one, the second made more sense.

This "tantrumery" is nothing more than the left's "leadership" giving their followers what the want:  Poor examples of the human race.

Weak and stupid.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a lie.  From what I understand, only four skipped Obama's second inauguration.  And seemingly all had a real good excuse....one just had a stroke.

And let's face it, if you were gross enough to skip one, the second made more sense.

This "tantrumery" is nothing more than the left's "leadership" giving their followers what the want:  Poor examples of the human race.

Weak and stupid.  

Like everything he posts Snot has his facts :wrong: again 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Weak and stupid.  

If there  were many Pubbie that skipped Obambis inauguration they would have been labeled racist, 

maybe Timeshare would like to list them rather than lie as much as McLiar?

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it wasn't a formal boycott like this one. I saw on the news recently references to some who had not attended and then found this.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/01/18/republican-plans-for-inauguration/1842991/

So once again you and the Liar are FOS,

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Let's see the list of elected R's that skipped it?  Do you have one?

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Weak and stupid.  

who were the four? congressmen? lawmakers? I just told you it was not a formal, publicized, "boycott" back then so nobody has an "official" list of who wasn't going like we have now. duh. the truth of the matter is many repukes didn't consider Obama's presidency legit, and maybe did not go to the inauguration. but way to miss the damn point here, trump is not acting like anything remotely close to a president, therefore many people have decided not to treat him like one. until you have an equivalent of trump in a democrat, only then can you compare things like the amount of people boycotting inaugurations. quit trying to normalize everything with trump, him and his reactions are far, far from it.

btw, trump is proving to be 50X as divisive as Obama ever was and he's not even in office yet. so, are we going to hear your complaints about this going forward? :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who were the four? congressmen? lawmakers? I just told you it was not a formal, publicized, "boycott" back then so nobody has an "official" list of who wasn't going like we have now. duh. the truth of the matter is many repukes didn't consider Obama's presidency legit, and maybe did not go to the inauguration. but way to miss the damn point here, trump is not acting like anything remotely close to a president, therefore many people have decided not to treat him like one. until you have an equivalent of trump in a democrat, only then can you compare things like the amount of people boycotting inaugurations. quit trying to normalize everything with trump, him and his reactions are far, far from it.

btw, trump is proving to be 50X as divisive as Obama ever was and he's not even in office yet. so, are we going to hear your complaints about this going forward? :lmao:

Actually, I do believe those "four" were mentioned by name and excuse.  

The rest of your post...just whiney and 

:wrong::wrong:

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Still waiting for the names of those elected officials.  Not hard to find the dems, shouldn't be too hard for you to find the elected officials you are talking about.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Still waiting for the names of those elected officials.  Not hard to find the dems, shouldn't be too hard for you to find the elected officials you are talking about.

Like I said, if there was anything close to this it would be everywhere. The media would of seized on it then as well as now as flagrant  racism run amok in the Republican party.

On 2017-01-17 at 7:54 AM, Snoslinger said:

Obama smoked crack, interfered in the Israeli election, and Hilary was being helped by Ukraine to get elected. You know, while we're talking aboot fake outrage and all :lol: