Check your account email address ×

The truth

f7ben

11 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I like the whole Slinger against the world thing. It's because he thinks he's the sole possessor of logic and understanding on a forum full of "rww"s that he doesn't even realize none of the left wing or moderate guys are jumping in to save him here because he's actually wrong, people aren't just disagreeing with him because of political biases. But don't try to tell him that :lol:

:lol::lol:

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf did i "claim to to know" here you dumb ass?

Read my post again just a little slower this time so you can understand it.  I didn't say you "claim to know".  I said you think you know everything.  Newsflash for slinger.  You don't know half as much as you think you know.   "Thinks he knows everything but actually knows very little."  That is the true definition of a dipshit.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Read my post again just a little slower this time so you can understand it.  I didn't say you "claim to know".  I said you think you know everything.  Newsflash for slinger.  You don't know half as much as you think you know.   "Thinks he knows everything but actually knows very little."  That is the true definition of a dipshit.  

so let me rephrase the question. so what am i thinking i am in know of but don't? the e-bay rules? scamming existing? what is it exactly? you made the claim so back it up.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

he is. the fucking guy agrees with me on this damn topic but wants to join the niggers piling on for some reason. pretty damn funny.

Because you're being an idiot going on and on about it. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who's making the threads? starting polls?

Well Bhen made threads because some clueless asshole again called his honesty in to question and someone else started a poll to jab you because you haven't yet finished digging your hole. 

Had I called Bhen a liar he would have called me out too because it doesn't have jack shit to do with us being some sort of "group". You think I'm wrong so I'll cite an example, him and Preston had a major spat on FS a while back as you may recall. :snack:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well Bhen made threads because some clueless asshole again called his honesty in to question and someone else started a poll to jab you because you haven't yet finished digging your hole. 

Had I called Bhen a liar he would have called me out too because it doesn't have jack shit to do with us being some sort of "group". You think I'm wrong so I'll cite an example, him and Preston had a major spat on FS a while back as you may recall. :snack:

digging my hole? :lol:explain to me how me suggesting that this buyer may not be a scammer and what ben is doing is a dick move, which turned out to be correct apparently, is digging my own hole..... 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

no i dont remember those details...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why would i? i wasn't that involved with it obviously. what was it about?

Well maybe you'd have a fucking clue then.

But no, in all of your wisdom, you decided it's because it's a circle jerk. 

Chief Inspector doesn't need any evidence to back up his assertions!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I already let it go , I refunded his money etc. For the record it seems that these people more or less just dont know how things work. I would have bet anything they were scammers but in hindsight they were just new to ebay and internet purchasing. That doesnt mean that they didnt screw me out of time and money because they did ....but I let it go.

you sold it for 200 more in another auction, have you been paid yet?

5 hours ago, Boered said:

you sold it for 200 more in another auction, have you been paid yet?

No....i accepted an offer of 177$ less in another auction and yes...and very nice old gentlemen picked it up with cash in hand

• Like 1

one final recap, as I think people like momo still don't fucking get it.

1. I see ben posting a guy's name and address on the internets, in retaliation for what he thought was a scam

2. I say it's a dick move, as it's possible the guy may not be a scammer, based on the details provided. ben and his clown posse jump all over me, saying this guy is definitely a scammer.

3. ben says I know nothing about paypal, e-bay, etc and pastes pics of the transaction to push with his agenda. I tell him I know how the policies work and am still not convinced the guy is a scammer

4. ben says I'd be a fool for accepting paypal in this situation.

5. in the end, the guy appears to not be a scammer, ben ultimately offers to accept paypal.

6. analgland and a few other dicks come into the story late and get owned.

the fucking end for real this time.