Check your account email address ×

Woodward/Costa book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weapons

Mainecat

On 9/14/2021 at 3:02 PM, Mainecat said:

Your in the minority. As usual Trump accuses everyone of something he is doing.

Lmfao oh the fucking iorny of so far over the top with this one . Even you have to see it. Oh wait you are incapable of free thought I take that back 

On 9/15/2021 at 11:04 AM, ActionfigureJoe said:

The republicans have no one else. GOP’ers love trump. I hear it everyday. They want liberals to suffer. 

Hmm we won time for ye all to get in the back of the bus ring a bell . Most petty cints I have ever met still have H  stickers on there Volvo and prius 

20 hours ago, Phenom said:

Treason is only applicable during declared time of war. We are neither at war with China nor are they listed as an enemy. They are however an adversary in terms of competing for financial and military status. Read the UCMJ refs and rules. 

I listened to a retired vice chairman of the JCOS James Winnefield lay out the case on Wilkow this week.   You should ask him.  If he did not inform the POTUS of these so called calls, he is derelict in his duty at minimum.  You don’t get to subvert the constitution because “you” “think” the POTUS is in mental decline.  Its not his call to make.  And fwiw, Im with snake and have said as such recently.  Im skeptical of the reporting on this.  Woodward is a washed up Washington hack selling a book, its this weeks story du jour.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/14/2021 at 3:17 PM, Mainecat said:

Scary shit. The sad part is the Republican Party stepped aside.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/14/politics/woodward-book-trump-nuclear/index.html

Some other things in the book about our current president that are scary as fuck..You must have missed those points...

Biden aides set up a ‘wall’ to shield him from unscripted events, book claims..

"They called the effect ‘the wall,’ a cocooning of the president," they wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-aides-wall-shield-unscripted-events-book-claims