Check your account email address ×

She feels this way because since 2008 Americans have been brainwashed that America is a racist country

jtssrx

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The USA was founded on racism, elitism, and sexism.

As commendable the ideas enshrined in the Constitution are, many of those ideas were not reserved for women, the poor, Blacks, etc.

Why anyone would argue that just shows how much propaganda they've uncritically swallowed their whole lives.

So move to Africa so so much better 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The country isn’t racist today and hasn’t been since the 1950’s. We were all getting along just fine until 2008 when Obama made everything about race ignoring he was elected because white people voted for him. The country was so racist they voted for him again. He beat two white guys. 

stop confusing racist people with a racist country. I challenge you to show me any law or policy that is currently racist 

Well the race bait industry was alive and well pre oboma but he deff helped light some new fires to get the industry back to full speed operation 

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The USA was founded on racism, elitism, and sexism.

As commendable the ideas enshrined in the Constitution are, many of those ideas were not reserved for women, the poor, Blacks, etc.

Why anyone would argue that just shows how much propaganda they've uncritically swallowed their whole lives.

Good post. :goodpost:

The USA is a beautiful country geographically, but it sucks socially/politically.

Ask the Irish who many years ago would see signs in factories that said " INNA " Irish need not apply.

Ask the Italians who were treated like shit, and were constantly accused of MAFIA crimes.

Ask the Jews who to this day are attacked for their religion.

Yeah America sucks. The people suck. Too many Americans are bastards and punks. 

OK, don't bother posting that it's me, that people don't like. 

Edited by Guest

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So I guess we're not that exceptional after all...

Nothing creates solidarity more than a common enemy.  
To say everyone has had the same experience is ridiculous.  My family has been the victim of racism since they set foot in this country.  It isn’t even acknowledged much less compensated for.  My great grandfather had his shop burned to the ground and had to flee West Virginia in the middle of the night because of the KKK .  

EACFE89D-7ABA-4A7F-B703-96CE3C3B5655.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm curious to those that think America is currently such a racist country what have you personally done other than call it one on the internet?   There is no reason you couldn't give up at least half your wealth to those you feel the country is somehow disenfranchising.   

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm curious to those that think America is currently such a racist country what have you personally done other than call it one on the internet?   There is no reason you couldn't give up at least half your wealth to those you feel the country is somehow disenfranchising.   

Yeah, why don't we try some totally inadequate and ineffective individualized solution to a systemic problem so I can maintain my denial of the systemic problem?

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, why don't we try some totally inadequate and ineffective individualized solution to a systemic problem so I can maintain my denial of the systemic problem?

Lol.  Serious word salad that says literally nothing.  How creative.

Personally, I’m glad the flag triggers the weaklings.  I wear my military flag hat almost everywhere now.  Put that in place with me refusing to wear a mask where it is “mandatory and BAM!  Double triggered!  But the keep it all quiet and inside.  That’s what really chaps asses I’ll bet.

I do feel a bit bad about the old guy that tried to give me a mask because they were mandatory at the last outdoor farmers market event in Duluth.  I was a bit short with him and didn’t need to be.  Oh well.  Collateral damage.

18 hours ago, Cold War said:

Do you think the only obstacle minorities need to overcome to achieve success is to outnumber whites? 

I mean, it’s clear the presence of honkies really messes up the success of Africans and Central Americans.  They’d be swimmingly successful if they were the majority in their countries.

:news:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, it’s clear the presence of honkies really messes up the success of Africans and Central Americans.  They’d be swimmingly successful if they were the majority in their countries.

:news:

Growing up around white peoples actually has a dramatic effect of making minorities successful. 

shhhhh!!!   I ve said too much. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Growing up around white peoples actually has a dramatic effect of making minorities successful. 

shhhhh!!!   I ve said too much. 

Lots of sound environment theories can back this.  Some are easy enough for even the most simple of minds to understand.  It doesn’t stop them from denying it though.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

And this is different than any of his other posts how? 

I like it when he tries real hard.  Errr…harder than usual.  It’s a “Yahtzee” when he can get six, 4-syllable words into one sentence.  He comes close a lot.  I’ve seen several five syllable words come out of him that gives me fits of hilarity.

Somewhere, somebody think this is an intellectual with serious critical thinking.  

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like it when he tries real hard.  Errr…harder than usual.  It’s a “Yahtzee” when he can get six, 4-syllable words into one sentence.  He comes close a lot.  I’ve seen several five syllable words come out of him that gives me fits of hilarity.

Somewhere, somebody think this is an intellectual with serious critical thinking.  

BiG wErDs r GaY

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

BiG wErDs r GaY

I know I’ve told you this before but you come a cross as a pretentious acyrolog.   Now, I understand that many do this to make themselves seem intelligent and try to bluff their way out of a debate with those who may question them.  The reality of using the words you use it that you actually come across as a simple that cannot easily defend your viewpoint.  ESPECIALLY, in an online setting.    

In the real world, you’d be pressed to explain your comments and to do that, you need to use simpler words and synonyms.  Sorry, I don’t think you are capable of doing this.  I much prefer your memes to any of this blather.  Do that!!!!!