Check your account email address ×

Afghan Refugees....Ties to Taliban

racer254

I believe several congressmen are suing Biden for incompetence in office. 

Can't happen soon enough.

The damage he's done in 8 months is unbelievable. 

I can't believe more people didn't see what a bastard he was. Just like Trump though, people like their AGENDA. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Should we be bringing taliban disguised as refugees into the United States?

Listen you weak ass faggot. The nigs where I live are 100 times worse than any mooslims you could dream up in your bitch ass nightmare. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Anler said:

Listen you weak ass faggot. The nigs where I live are 100 times worse than any mooslims you could dream up in your bitch ass nightmare. 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Can one of you scared little cunts tell the class how any mooslims or Taliban has affected your life one fucking bit other than making your dollar worth $.30 in the last 20 years? :news:

The big difference is the nigs in the hood shoot each other, an occasional cop, maybe a kid gets caught in some cross fire or a store clerk..let's be realistic, they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

You get some wacko ISIS sympathizer, they want to blow up a packed shopping mall or drive a Ryder truck into a crowd of people at a parade..

In saying that, I'm heading to work in the hood in about an hour with no worries, and tomorrow I'll be hitting up the mall to do some shopping with no worries..

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Really, worse than the taliban fighters?  LOL.   Apparently the United States government believes otherwise, as they haven't activated the reserves to protect you from "the nigs" as you say.

Edited by racer254

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Really, worse than the taliban fighters?  LOL.   Apparently the United States government believes otherwise, as they haven't activated the reserves to protect you from "the nigs" as you say.

No you believe otherwise that's how they stole $21 trillion from you dumb ass. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

No you believe otherwise that's how they stole $21 trillion from you dumb ass. 

Really, I didn't have 21 trillion to give, so how did they steal it from me and not from you?

Interesting, but you seem mad at me for informing you of this situation.

Edited by racer254