Check your account email address ×

Gun Sales Top 27 Million: Every State Ranked

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, no question that the “natives”, africans and Beantrays have displayed their will and prowess over the white breaded honks over the centuries.  Look at all they’ve attained and conquered!

:lmao:

if you were in the situation kyle rittenhouse was in you be dead lol faggot. brain eating amoeba got you pretty huh?

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if you were in the situation kyle rittenhouse was in you be dead lol faggot. brain eating amoeba got you pretty huh?

Do you even own a gun Tonto?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

i just got back from the gun range today, putting my semiautomatic pistol through it's paces. been going there every other day

Wow you must feel pretty baddass rolling through town,,, packing heat,,,,in a ford focus :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Wow you must feel pretty baddass rolling through town,,, packing heat,,,,in a ford focus :lol:

and i inherited land from my great grandpa earlier this year and now that im off probation i can move out of fairbanks. pretty damn good huh? i even start up a farm and fuck pigs like @Ez ryder does. right now it is pretty much pristine wilderness, but i will get a hold of it and put up a huge building

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

and i inherited land from my great grandpa earlier this year and now that im off probation i can move out of fairbanks. pretty damn good huh? i even start up a farm and fuck pigs like @Ez ryder does. right now it is pretty much pristine wilderness, but i will get a hold of it and put up a huge building

And how pray tell,are you going to fund the latest fantasy???? On the bold,,,not really,,I'm guessing you're used to getting everything given to you for free. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i just got back from the gun range today, putting my semiautomatic pistol through it's paces. been going there every other day

How did you get a pistol permit being convicted felon?

2 hours ago, HSR said:

And how pray tell,are you going to fund the latest fantasy???? On the bold,,,not really,,I'm guessing you're used to getting everything given to you for free. 

you really should kill yourself. your faggotry has gotten out of control in the last year

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Giddy up!! :bc:

my felony conviction was set aside. the state troopers were going to face a law suite from me and that dope cooking case was going to get thrown out entirely, i accepted an S.I.S. plea agreement, suspended imposition of sentence, that means i get put on probation then when i complete it the conviction is set aside, having no legal effect. i can go to the gun store right now

36 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

my felony conviction was set aside. the state troopers were going to face a law suite from me and that dope cooking case was going to get thrown out entirely, i accepted an S.I.S. plea agreement, suspended imposition of sentence, that means i get put on probation then when i complete it the conviction is set aside, having no legal effect. i can go to the gun store right now

You still are not getting a permit to buy a firearm until everything is settled and you are cleared of all charges . Just reality . And I am pretty sure in your situation just having one in a public setting will get your ass back in to probation faster than you can down a pint of cheep booze

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

You still are not getting a permit to buy a firearm until everything is settled and you are cleared of all charges . Just reality . And I am pretty sure in your situation just having one in a public setting will get your ass back in to probation faster than you can down a pint of cheep booze

where did you go to law school you inbred pig fucking mn hillbilly? call the fucking cops right now and they will tell you i am not a prohibited person